[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Page 400 (Book 4 Page 22) (11-3-2017)

Page 400 (Book 4 Page 22) (11-3-2017)

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Page 400 (Book 4 Page 22) (11-3-2017)

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:55 pm

A lot of redraws, technical issues, and illness later, they're up.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Page 400 (Book 4 Page 22) (11-3-2017)

Postby Happygun » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:44 am

Oh, you crazy wannabe werewolf. I wonder what other wacky attempts at conversion Jean has fended off...
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby matteso585 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:00 pm

matteso585
Bodice ripping

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:47 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby ShadowMage » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:24 am

LOL, goddammit Juni.
Whenever I see bar-1, all I can think is... how the f**k is it even possible to abuse Sierra Mist? I mean, maybe with AMP or Red Bull, but... what was I talking about?

Whoever said 'nothing's impossible' never tried slamming a revolving door.
ShadowMage
Button popping

Postby Kylen » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:26 pm

I hate to say it, but this has been an issue since the new artist started, but I can't follow who is saying what most of the time. I understand why there were changes, but to be honest, and while I am trying to like Padunk's art, it feels like the comic as a whole has taken a major drop in quality since the last major hiccup in updates. I think mainly I don't personally feel like Padunk's art style fits the feel of the comic, and the previously stated word ballon issue of not being able to follow anything, as it's never clear who's saying what when there's more than one character in a scene. Hell, even last week's scene with whatshisface had me wondering if the word bubbles that looked spiky were him shouting, or if it was the phone.

I guess I'll try to come back again later and see if things have adjusted, and hope for the best.
Kylen
Just getting started

Postby TimGee250 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:46 pm

I don't have a problem following the speech, but the art looks a bit...I suppose "plastic" is the word for it. There should be a bit more texture, I'd say.
TimGee250
Sweater stretching

Return to Peter is the Wolf