[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Update, March 17

Update, March 17

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Update, March 17

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:16 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby MitchellTF » Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:08 pm

MitchellTF
Mountain climbing

Postby CK01 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:35 pm

CK01
Mountain climbing

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:36 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:27 am

Well.. it looks like I'll be at ANime Detour this weekend, while Kris Overstreet is at edit AggieCon... so even if I did have next week's drawings done, there wouldn't bemuch of a chance to update the pages...

But... I do have my laptop, so maybe me & Kris can get a head start on some necessary updatest to the PitW Wiki that weekend instead.[/b]
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby K-MacK » Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:15 pm

Walt and his mate are getting it on, and the no-sex page is stiill last week's. I love my ISP. Both of them.... :evil:
At least the 'rents are ennjoying themselves...
And where did Butch get those green pants and suspenders? Poor Jean, too bad brown and white aren't Irish colors... :lol:
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Finally!

Postby K-MacK » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:25 pm

So, now they're unloading Sarah's stuff; it's good to see that Gus is keeping that van from falling over...and where Gus is, can Rebecca be far away? That is, unless she's busy getting even with Jean for not wearing green... :lol:
Hmmm, they get a Master bedroom suite: nice. I really don't see Sarah's problem, she's been in bed with Peter before, she's been in Peter's bed without him being in it, what's the problem? :roll:
Actually, they're wrong: You can get Sand out of Wool, it just isn't easy. :(
They really ought to consider the advantages: as mates, She has a Dressmaking Dummy at hand, and I'm sure the Poodle Brothers will help with the Cosplay items, even if they're too small for them to wear.
Y'know, every time I look at Gus, I ask myself: "Is he getting enough fiber in his diet?" He certainly acts like he isn't. :lol: :twisted:

AND: Re: the Hardware biz as Spam...Sex Sells, Hardware sells better!
'nuf said :lol:
KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby beller » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:27 am

I think sarah has less self-control than peter, especially when she turns. Pete just goes along with it cause, well he's a guy and if offered, he'll deliver. and if ya read the adult pages, there's No doubt of that.
My jaw dropped when I found out Sarah likes to cosplay as Seris Victoria tho- awesome.
beller
Feeling strange

Postby Les » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:47 am

Hmmm, it would appear that Mrs. Stubbe likes it rough.

Also, re: the spam....

I SOWWY! :cry:

I grovel before the Overmods and bessech and beg their forgiveness for my weak transgression. :oops:
Les
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Happygun » Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:43 am

Happygun

Postby K-MacK » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:15 pm

KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby beller » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:44 pm

beller
Feeling strange

Postby Happygun » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:06 pm

Happygun

Pete's Blues

Postby K-MacK » Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:52 pm

Peter made the mistake of believing his father when he said Peter wouldn't amount to anything. Remember, he is six feet tall, and not yet at his full growth as a Were'. <first page> I suspect that as the story unfolds, Peter will show himself to be strong in the region of smarts, and cleverness; rather than brute strength, his tryst with Sarah to the contrary. :?
At one time, one suspects that strength in a Were' was paramount; as it was their primary means of survival in a hostile world. The World (as the song goes) is changing... :shock:
Sarah, on the other hand (paw?) has all the strength Peter thinks he's missing, and I suspect that strength will be an unending source of problems (and plot) for the forseeable future--she isn't Sarah the Werewolf -yet. :roll:
I'm enjoying the story. There's just something about Peter that I can identify with, as a young man... :twisted:
KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby Haystack » Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:33 pm

Haystack
Just getting started

Return to Peter is the Wolf