[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Update, February 18

Update, February 18

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Update, February 18

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:35 pm

Story page, Valentine art from BAR-1, and (adult version only) fanart from DarkZel!
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Catherine_Puce » Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:21 am

Rebecca Cramer never being so cute that in this valentine's day picture. For the strip, I love it. Rebecca be lying on the floor must have the best view of what Sarah wanted hide. Anyway, where is Jean Goodwin? She's implicate in the Thrall's incident as much that Rebecca. Maybe she's just behind some person, it's a crowded panel afterall. We'll probably see her in the next page. There are also Carla expression that I find suspicious. She's the only one who doesn't seem serious or in bad mood (like if seeing he's boyfriend well combed doesn't show how much the conversation was serious and important.).

Sarah reaction is really funny, I can understand that she's not ready but now she's trapped. Must interior walls and doors are hollow. I can open a way inside with bare punch so if needed this pack of werewolf will do it very fast. It's sunny outside, so she will not have the guts to run half-naked in the streets. She can't find a hide-out that the Stubbe,s family already know and I really doubt that shouting: "I'm not here!" will convince them she's not anymore in the house. :lol:

La matinée va être longue et gênante... :D

S.P.P.
Catherine_Puce
Huge tracts o'land

Postby ProphetTenebrae » Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:55 am

That hair covering the eye reminds me of that Captain Planet villainess

And yes, Rebecca looks very cute. It'll be amusing to see how more freaked out she gets when she finds out it's not just a dream.

ProphetTenebrae
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Terry19d » Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:45 am

"Hail, hail, the gang's all here"...not exactly the best entrance to make when wearing nothing but a shirt. ;) Looks like the pack's already been in discussion over the whole "incident". Of course it would be Rebecca who offers the snide remark - no doubt she's still smarting over the beating Sarah gave her. I bet she still believes herself to be an "alpha" female because she was born with lycanthropy, but it still has to be an ego-buster to know that she is not the largest or strongest female any longer.
Terry19d
Sweater stretching

Sarah's "Coming Out"

Postby K-MacK » Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:55 pm

Poor Sarah! One imagines that she is just a bit startled by this turn of events: Thinking it's a dream, then realising it isn't. At least there is a
show of trust by the Pack, or some of them, in meeting her for a bit of explanation.
As to where Jean is....maybe in the room that Sarah has ducked in to?
This just may require a bit of "Girl-Talk" to calm Sarah down.
And of course Sarah "isn't there"....Would you be??? :wink:
And...Is that pretty young woman on the Left Jean's mom or Peter's? :?
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:42 pm

To settle things:

Left edge of panel, top-bottom: Jack Goodwin, Carla Whitetail Goodwin, Con Nero, Sarah Hazen.

Seated in easy chair: Walt Stubbe.

Seated in office chair, with coffee mug: Gus Cramer.

Standing, holding coffee pot: Sally Stubbe.

Seated, back to table: ... Ben, you know, looking a second time I can't tell if that's Peter or Jean, myself. Anyway, both of them are in the room somewhere, even if not visible in panel.

Lying down: Butch Cramer.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Catherine_Puce » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:15 pm

It's peter, if you look well you'll notice that he has the hair to short to be Jean. Look at Peter's current haircut then look you will notice that Jean hair are curved and reach without problem the neck, if they was smooth out they'll be even longer. Except if Jean shorten her hair during the night it can't be her.

Faites moi confiance, c'est Peter.

S.P.P.
Catherine_Puce
Huge tracts o'land

Postby bar1scorpio » Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:06 pm

Jean 's also n the floor, next to Peter (who is watching the tv, offscreen). Thus blocked by Gus Cramer.

Walt, I kinda designed to look like a cross between Bean Bandit from Gunsmith Cats & actor Tyler Mane from X-Men & Troy. That should give you guys kind of a reference on his raw size in human form.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Stu » Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:27 pm

I'm interested in seeing if we get that "talk" about the Werewolf facts of life, because it seems odd that Peter's parents didn't tell him about unprotected sex with humans having that effect.
Stu
Feeling strange

Postby ProphetTenebrae » Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:21 am

One can but hope that Sarah doesn't get too excited and wolf out.

ProphetTenebrae
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:25 am

You know, I'm a bit annoyed that nobody's commented on DarkZel's fanart yet...
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby MitchellTF » Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:49 pm

I didn't see it.
MitchellTF
Mountain climbing

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:00 pm

Check the Fanart / Guest Art gallery, adult version of PitW only.

Postby bar1scorpio » Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:13 pm

Kinda unfair of another one of the staff to comment on it... but it's worth looking up byy the rest of ya. Cute piccy of Sarah trotting about on all fours, with Peter in her mout like a lil' puppy. Friggin' kawai! And chibi Jean & 'Becca too.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Catherine_Puce » Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:19 pm

Mew, I didn't have noticed Chibi Becca. Poor Peter, I just hope that Sarah will not rip his coat, usualy you use neck's skin to do that but she obviously uses his clothe for that. I foresee some problem.

Peter n'a pas l'air de la trouver drôle.

S.P.P.
Catherine_Puce
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Terry19d » Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:22 pm

On Darkzel's art...

Awww, Sarah looks so happy! ;) Jean looks surprised, and Pete - well, he just looks plain grumpy about being treated as a playtoy. All I can say is: buddy, ya rolls yer dice, ya takes yer chances. Sounds like she's his responsibility now, and if becoming a huge werewolf's "love slave" will keep her out of trouble, then that's what he's gotta do. Could do worse...

Great job on the piece, Darkzel!
Terry19d
Sweater stretching

Lotsa new art...

Postby K-MacK » Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:10 pm

Dark Zel's art: Peter being "Carried" away by Sarah,while chibi Jean
rides and -- is that Rebecca-- is hanging on near the "floor" IS funny,
and captures the sense of the story to-date.
Similarly, 'Becca's" Valentine's day "Heart" isn't actually all that NC-17,
unless you know the Character. Whooo! Red Paint on Blond Fur....hope she realizes what's what before she fuzzes up.
The plot itself is getting better...suspense, a dash of reality ("I'm not
here."), and a feeling of those Saturday Matinees is back and strong as well. That means Cliff-Hangers, for the under 40 crowd....
Add in the Title of the Chapter "Lycanthropy 101" and here we see a bit more of WereWolves from the Writer's point of view. One Big Hairy
Worried Question: The Chapters end in a couple of Months (according to
the Archive--) They don't, do they? They DO go on, don't they? Kris,
you just ran out of space, Didn't you?
Talk about Cliff-Hangers........
KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby Kris@WLP » Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:31 pm

Actually, the title is "Lycanthrope I."

Ly. Can. Thro. Pie.

It's kind of a joke based on BAR-1's original description of the strip to others.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Riiiiiight..Got it....Arrrghh

Postby K-MacK » Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:02 pm

OKAY! Lycanthropy 1....... But you did just run outa space to list the chapters, Right????? The hottest Were-' comic on the Web (shameless Bribe) isn't like, just disappearing.....is it? :?
KMacK...
K-MacK

open mouth, change feet

Postby K-MacK » Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:05 pm

Sorry, Lycanthrope 1. Good Keyboard bit it, using the old one where the keys are too damn small.......
KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby Kris@WLP » Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:40 pm

Er, the chapter title should be listed on the Archives page.

And it's Lycanthrope I. Lycanthrope The-Capital-Letter-Between-H-and-J. Not Lycanthrope One.

(Lycanthrope One, that's like, I dunno, the all-werewolf moon shot.)
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby ProphetTenebrae » Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:01 am

Darkzel's art is great, very sweet.

I'm looking forward to Sarah learning the facts of werewolf life.

ProphetTenebrae
Huge tracts o'land

Postby bar1scorpio » Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:45 am

bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Lycanthrope One...

Postby K-MacK » Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:29 pm

KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby CK01 » Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:49 am

You could always retreat to the "safety" of your literally paper thin lunar lander I suppose. Little bit more room :)
CK01
Mountain climbing

Next

Return to Peter is the Wolf