[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Poll- Fave Male Character

Poll- Fave Male Character

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

55%
9%
9%
27%
No votes

Total votes : 22

Poll- Fave Male Character

Postby bar1scorpio » Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:27 pm

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Crunch Jackson » Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:19 pm

I went with Con Nero, mainly on the strength of his backstory in the Wiki. :)
Crunch Jackson
Huge tracts o'land

Postby CK01 » Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:00 pm

So I root for hero of the story :)
CK01
Mountain climbing

Postby Catherine_Puce » Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:35 am

I voted for Constantine Lupus Nero too. I looked the bio only after I vote for him because I liked already the character. Looking what I seen in the comic and read in the bio, I think that uncle Con is not pleased by this new even because it's unvoluntary. If the couple did it knowing what will happen and being both agree with that, he had probably find it more acceptable. Furthermore, I think that be not pleased by the arrival of the new thrall with not stop him to try to help the couple. Afterall, he seems a practical person and what is done is done. He'll just do his best for that this didn't happen again.

C'est Jack Goodwin et les Cramers qui peuvent causer le plus de problèmes.

S.P.P.
Catherine_Puce
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Terry19d » Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:31 pm

Like CK, I had to vote for the comic's namesake character. He's such a lovable loser...
Terry19d
Sweater stretching

Postby MitchellTF » Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:43 pm

Peter. I have a thing for main stars.
MitchellTF
Mountain climbing

Conrad? Nero

Postby K-MacK » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:48 am

My vote went for Sheriff Nero. He reminds me of my first Training Sergeant in the Army (after Boot, of course). Baaaad Reputation,
but he was sending "his" soldiers out into harm's way and wanted to hear they survived. Pleasant, but there was a layer of Vanadium Steel you didn't want to run into....twice.
Peter, by the way, doesn't strike me as a Nebbish, so much as an average
14-16 year old who isn't part of the "Herd" at school. He'll work out, unless (a) the Biohazard Suit people, or (b) Rebecca; catches him.
Na' tha' less, my vote goes to Con Nero.
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby bar1scorpio » Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:34 pm

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Zhanael » Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:54 pm

Zhanael
Feeling strange

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Wed May 17, 2006 12:29 am

Sorry but I had to vote for Jack , It's alway about the intelecual of the group (I can relate to him , that and he has good tase in the ladies :twisted: )
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby Queen of Night » Sat May 20, 2006 10:37 pm

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Return to Peter is the Wolf