[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Update, February 25

Update, February 25

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Update, February 25

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:21 pm

As I post this I wonder... "What would Don Knotts have looked like, reacting to that?"

I guess we'll never know, now. G'bye, Don, hope where you're going is at least as much fun as you had here.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Terry19d » Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:10 am

Sad to hear about Don... :(

Good to see a new page. :) Sarah is in for an interesting talk, though even with the in-your-face demonstration, I doubt any kind of connection has been made in her mind between werewolves and Peter and what the two of them had earlier. Should be fun!
Terry19d
Sweater stretching

Au' Voir, Don...

Postby K-MacK » Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:24 am

Don Knotts was an actor that played the same part, and it was a good one, namely: even the most retiring Nebbish can arise to heights of courage and valor when the need arises.
In almost every motion picture he made, he showed that courage isn't the Roar...it's the stubbornnress behind the Roar.
Oddly enough, in the Plastic, Mirror like world of Hollywood, where Heroes of the Silver Screen are convicted of Drug addiction and worse, he was just the same man that he played on the Screen: Quiet, unassuming; but don't even think of trying to push him down when he's in the right. You'll lose. Every time. Period.
Not such a bad role model...
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Catherine_Puce » Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:48 am

Is it me or uncle Con look ? Maybe it's just because it's the morning now but it seem changed and it's probably not just because he unties his ponytail. There are also really great in the last panel.

Je sens que Sarah va se rappeler de sa nuit très bientôt. :twisted:

S.P.P.
Catherine_Puce
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:10 am

Part of it -could- be the dot-toning, but I'll let Ben explain it.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:57 pm

Mainly I decided to keep the greys of his natural colored facial hair in there. Back when I was doing the dot-tones still, I was minly looking for more contrast... Add to that his arms were a bit thinner, and the snout a bit longer too.. Eh, I was a bit more concerned with refining his human looks... ^^
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Voodoomaster » Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:01 pm

meh, i do not mind i just like the look on Sarah's Face and her hair a case of "What Was That"
great work again keep it up guys.
Voodoomaster
Sweater stretching

Postby bar1scorpio » Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:11 pm

Just checked the hit couner... 444040....

404 more hits and that'd be all 4s!

Maybe I should do a sketchy thing to celebrate...
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

404 more hits...

Postby K-MacK » Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:31 pm

Bar1Scorpio mantioned that 404 more hits (403, now) and Peter Is the Wolf would be "all Fours".
Isn't that one of the ways a Were-Wolf gets about?..."on all Fours?" :wink:
KMacK...
K-MacK

Fiiinally!

Postby K-MacK » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:37 am

It's 23.27 26/02/06 here on the West Coast, and Finally I saw the page for this week. Dam' near fell off my chair for laughing so hard. Perfection don't came any better.
And Con (Uncle Con) was the Perfect person to break the news, Sarah probably trusts him more than anyone else, except perhaps for Peter (and that may change when she finds out how she was Were'-d).
And "Boo" was perfect...not scary, just "Hi, there" from a living legend that now she has become a part of.
All things considered, Constantine Nero probably will be the most gentle and yet demanding of her WereWolf teachers (fierce reputation to the contrary).
All in All, Superbly done! Kudos for both the Writer and the Artist of this
page!
KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby UncleKage » Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:46 pm

Oh my god!

What a hideous, monstrous face!!!
UncleKage
Just getting started

Postby Kris@WLP » Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:11 pm

And welcome to you, Kage!

(By the way, a reminder to all: if you want access to the adults-only boards, you need to follow the instructions in the "READ ME FIRST" board. Until you get approval, you won't even -see- the adult boards, but they're there.)
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:15 pm

Awe man, why spoil a great comic with a portrait like that in it. Especially him...

Postby bar1scorpio » Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:28 pm

bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby UncleKage » Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:10 pm

UncleKage
Just getting started

Postby MitchellTF » Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:28 pm

MitchellTF
Mountain climbing

Return to Peter is the Wolf