[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Update, March 4

Update, March 4

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Update, March 4

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:56 pm

Incidentally, Sarah has just realized the muddled memories she has of the previous night are not dreams, but memories. This will be made clearer eventually, but best I make it clear now.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Terry19d » Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:57 pm

"You killed me..."

Yeah, not the best memory to materialize from "dreamland" first, I should think, even if it's not exactly correct. Poor Sarah, this is not going to be an easy transition to make.
Terry19d
Sweater stretching

Postby Lunchbox » Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:18 pm

Hoorah! My first post!

Um... If he killed you, how are you standing there? Usually, when you die, you kinda don't wake up... you know? Not that I know about anything like that :shock:

That look is the look... the look... I don't know if that's the look of just finding out you're a woof, or finding out you might be a zombie. Again, no prior experience here.

I think all she needs is some breakfast, maybe some waffles... and maybe some pants... no, no pants > yes pants.

Man, I'm rambling...

If I were in Peter's position, I don't know which I'd be more indifferent about, the fact that the girl I had... well, did, had become a werewoof, or the fact my dad found out I did it. Once again, no prior experience. Yay virginity!

I love this comic. It's my second favorite.

That's enough of my rambling... for now :twisted:
Lunchbox
Button popping

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:24 pm

Welcome, Lunchbox. Be sure you read and follow the READ ME FIRST posts. Filling out your profile isn't a rule, but it's a nice thing to do.

Two things: first, second favorite?

Second, virginity among werewolves is considered a transitory situation at best. Peter was not a virgin, although Sarah was, when they did the deed.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Voodoomaster » Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:28 pm

once again a great page, although if i was in sarah's position i would be like here as well going O_O "What...is...Going...On"
but also i like Con's expressions, its as if he is honestly sorry for what has happened and is doing his best to comfort here.
but also she still has another 2 nights of the full moon to get through before the next phase begins.
Voodoomaster
Sweater stretching

Postby Lunchbox » Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:36 pm

Lunchbox
Button popping

Postby CK01 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:00 pm

Well, technically her humanity did die that night, but she is refering to being shot, which if Sarah TFs when stressed is probably a bad thing to be remembering...

And we get more third party confirmation that Peter didn't know or intend it.
CK01
Mountain climbing

Postby Catherine_Puce » Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:36 am

Catherine_Puce
Huge tracts o'land

Postby ProphetTenebrae » Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:38 pm

ProphetTenebrae
Huge tracts o'land

Those great big eyes........

Postby K-MacK » Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:44 pm

KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby ProphetTenebrae » Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:29 pm

They're going to have a real problem with building bills if she gets upset a lot.

ProphetTenebrae
Huge tracts o'land

ANY BETS?

Postby K-MacK » Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:44 pm

Anybody want to bet? Smelling Salts, or Patching Plaster?
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby MitchellTF » Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:02 am

I'd vote for either patching plaster, or just toss off a slightly pissed, wolfing out Sarah. She might get stopped midway, hopefully.

Her impression is so surreal...egh...
MitchellTF
Mountain climbing

Return to Peter is the Wolf