[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Update, October 6th

Update, October 6th

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Postby MrPaladino » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:58 pm

MrPaladino
Button popping

Postby llearch » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:42 pm

I'm not really that talkative, I just think I have a lot to say.
llearch
Huge tracts o'land

Re: Silver Shoot-lery

Postby K-MacK » Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:33 pm

[quote="kitwulfen]ETA: Some quick research on Mag-Tech reveals that they have several instances of hard primers and the powder burns very dirty. Sounds like quality.[/quote]

Early primers in Mag-Tech rounds were hard-ish, but that was remedied some time ago. As for "dirty powder"; Mag-Tech rounds are very flash-supressed, and their powder burns like Unique powder-dirty. Remember, these are special rounds expressly for self defense, and nothing else. In my 1911, they leave some smudge, but it can be easily puffed out of the barrel if I use a straw. I suspect it's graphite, and relatively harmless.

There is another brand of bullet, called "Extreme Shock" that uses a sintered bullet that literally explodes inside the dirtbag, but they are expensive, very hard to get; and illegal in a lot of places. They also burn "dirty" in my Springfield XD .45ACP, but again they have almost no flash signtaure. :shock:

The other rounds I suggested are quite effective, gimmicky or not: the idea is a tolerable recoil, so the user will not jerk or flinch when firing them. As you pointed out; the idea is to puncture your assailant repeatedly so all the red "hydraulic fluid" leaks out and they stop moving.
If said assailant were a Werewolf, I don't care if he recovers; so long as I am able to boogie out of his reach and range before he reassembles himself. :roll:
There's a word for going toe-to toe with a Werewolf; Suicide. :twisted:
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby kitwulfen » Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:35 pm

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.
kitwulfen
Button popping

Postby bar1scorpio » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:03 am

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby kitwulfen » Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:04 am

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.
kitwulfen
Button popping

Postby llearch » Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:39 pm

llearch
Huge tracts o'land

Postby kitwulfen » Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:11 pm

kitwulfen
Button popping

Postby llearch » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:23 am

llearch
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kaeto » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:01 am

Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Hague?

Postby K-MacK » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:14 pm

KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK

Postby Kris@WLP » Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:00 pm

Guys, I've let this thread drift far too much...
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Happygun » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:23 pm

Happygun

Previous

Return to Peter is the Wolf