[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Update, April 22

Update, April 22

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Update, April 22

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:58 pm

The adult section has a little bit of interesting (and very dirty) werewolf trivia.

The general version has a bit of drama and a bit more Butch-baiting.

Both worth a look.

(Note: a comic has officially arrived when people nag for updates before the update day is over!)
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby MitchellTF » Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:19 pm

Wow...I need to go sign up for lycanthropy...

And this may be bad. Invincible werewolves without self control usually is...
MitchellTF
Mountain climbing

Postby Catherine_Puce » Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:34 am

I doubt that they was that noisy the first time... This time it's a miracle that the meeting can still continue. If it was me I had moved it elsewhere. I love uncle Con and Butch reactions. :twisted: Anyway, they should be happy Peter seem kinda control her. It's maybe not the way they was thinking but it work.

Anyway Peter and Sarah are relatively safe. From what it's said about the lore, it seems implying that the pack have to give a chance to the thrall and his master before put them to death. I predict that this will not arrive but they will almost reach the disaster many time in the future.

Pour le plaisir de tous les lecteurs, j'espère être dans le vrai.

S.P.P.
Catherine_Puce
Huge tracts o'land

Ooops!

Postby K-MacK » Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:56 am

While the Adults try to decide how to deal with Sarah, and while Jean is having almost too much fun baiting Rebecca (careful, Jean, a werewolf "bitch-fight" can leave lotsa nasty marks); Sarah has started using her "werewolf advantage" on Peter. Now really, I'm beginning to wonder how much of Sarah really is "at home". Perhaps she is using the situation for her own pleasure....or perhaps she is making sure which side Peter is on...and I don't mean his back, either.
Wolves: the real ones, have evolved political sense. They are much more than just Uber-dogs...they are one of the smartest quadripeds around...and they learn and apply that learning. This is getting ve-e-ry interesting...
And yes, Kris, the Comic has arrived, deservedly so. :wink:
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby bar1scorpio » Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:15 am

not to be too naughty, but.. a "Judas" is the one that 'pops up' when you least want it to... usually in highschool... usually in math class.

Hey, and that expression of Jean's is culled from Magical Twilight episode 2, when Chipple is in the hot spring. ^^
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Gildedtongue » Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:10 am

Peter's expressions in the Adult section are priceless... PRICELESS I SAY!.

Makes me want to fuzzle him and kiss him on the nose, but, A) he isn't real, and B) he's straight... darn.
Gildedtongue
Sweater stretching

Postby Voodoomaster » Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:31 am

another great comic, i love Butch and Jean's little convo going on, but Jean seems to be pushing her luck as by looking at Butch she seems ready to pounce at her, especially looking at the growing Canine tooth and the glint in her eyes. Excellent work on that really captured the moment well.
Voodoomaster
Sweater stretching

Postby CK01 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:23 pm

At least based on what we've seen so far much like her lack of control over changing, I don't think too much of Sarah is behind these actions. But it's early days yet...
CK01
Mountain climbing

Postby Gildedtongue » Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:23 pm

I'm noticing (a small word to describe it) that Peter seems to be rather... shall we say, 'blessed' in certain, sub abdominal areas. since he's the only male werewolf werewolf we've seen in such a state, I'm not too sure if all weres are equally 'gifted' or if Peter happens to be small in stature and great in statue?
Gildedtongue
Sweater stretching

Question???

Postby K-MacK » Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:50 pm

Looking at the Adult section, I see Peter is reaching for the dresser drawer where I guess the Wolfsbane extract is kept. Yes, we can see him reaching... but will he get to the Wolfsbane before he...sneezes.... and if so, how is he going to get Sarah to take the stuff? She seems awfully interested in something else at the moment. And if he...sneezes...might he not drop the stuff? Better to wait for her to become interested in something....else. A ...sneeze... can be really intense, and it's been mentioned that werewolves are more sensitive than Smoothskin humans.
See...I kept the naughty bits out of the post.
And more importantly, why and how is Peter keeping his mind on Pills, at a time like this?
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby bar1scorpio » Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:53 am

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Return to Peter is the Wolf