[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Update, May 6

Update, May 6

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Update, May 6

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat May 06, 2006 1:35 pm

At last, the pages are up.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Voodoomaster » Sat May 06, 2006 3:15 pm

yay, and they look great and what are the odds now that Becca Goes Wolf on Jean.
Also why is there a Star in Jean's mouth???? :?
Voodoomaster
Sweater stretching

Postby Catherine_Puce » Sat May 06, 2006 4:08 pm

I'm for that, Jean merit to be beated by Rebecca. The last comment was just too mean for no be punished. :evil: Anyway, I think that Gus have hidden motive to defend the survival of Peter and sarah. Beside, I think that he said we, but he think 'I'. He want her for himself alone either as or . I can't said at this moment of the story which one is the right theory but right now they both seem realist. Two kind of plan that Gus could have imagined who will both lead to trouble even if it will probably safe Peter and Sarah life for the moment.

Et j'ignore pourquoi il y a une étoile sur la langue de Jean.

S.P.P.
Catherine_Puce
Huge tracts o'land

Postby ProphetTenebrae » Sat May 06, 2006 5:35 pm

I don't really get how they can be so worried about killing Sarah.

Surely they could just get a silver knife and chop off her while she was asleep?

Not that I want that to happen, just saying.

ProphetTenebrae
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat May 06, 2006 6:15 pm

First trick: catch her asleep.

Second trick: catch her asleep and alone.

Third trick: kill her without her waking up and fighting back.

Fourth trick: do all this without being seen.

It's nice if it's handed to you, but it's not something you can rely on... and, if Sarah were to go on a true rampage, it's not something you can -wait- for.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Gildedtongue » Sat May 06, 2006 7:10 pm

Well, looks like Peter is enjoying this way of taming the wolf. But he is but man and mortal, and grows sensitive at times after, you know, things.

Though, it sucks to be Pete consitering very few people are actually speaking in favour of him in the "not dying" catagory.
Gildedtongue
Sweater stretching

Hooo-Boy!

Postby K-MacK » Sun May 07, 2006 12:06 am

Jean is 'way over the top with her comment about "applications". Rebecca is right... about a jury. She knows Jean has reasons to be certain about Peter that while she does not. Question in my mind is, will Rebecca manage to keep her self-control in place while she bitch-slaps Jean into next month's comic?? That, Jean, was entirely uncalled for.
Horrible thought: you don't suppose that 'Becca was "saving herself" for Peter?? Even though that is most unlikely, given the activities at a Howl, she seems overly invested in the young man.
And over on the Adult side, Peter is at least being considerate of Sara-Wuffie. Of course, she isn't very moderate in making her desires known, and he really doesn't have a choice.
Someone should make sure Peter has some Ear Protectors...for Sara's big moment. And maybe a step-ladder...
After that, I suspect that there won't be much of the glass left in the Windows....
And, Voodoo master: Those "stars" are likely Jean's "memories" of the last time with Peter. :wink:
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Gildedtongue » Sun May 07, 2006 6:05 pm

I am trying to make heads and tails of Sarah's head and face on the Adult section...

Is that her nose and mouth that we see through the hair?
Gildedtongue
Sweater stretching

Snicker

Postby K-MacK » Mon May 08, 2006 12:46 am

Probably. Perhaps. I suspect that the majority haven't made it that far up, yet. :lol:
As of Monday, after I re-sketched Sarah from the screen...that's her Eye, backed by her hair...Should'a shaded the most triangular space.
KMacK...
K-MacK

For what it's worth:

Postby K-MacK » Mon May 08, 2006 9:21 pm

I just realized that there's a Shakespear moment in the Adult section, last horizontal space.
On the left, Peter is thinking about the Wolfbane, etc...but then, as the eye moves right, we see him looking out of the frame and saying "What the hell". He's looking out at the reader and in effect implying "What would you do in my place?" then saying, "What the Hell." He's drawing the audience into the story. Clever, whether it's Kris or Bar-1 who did it, and effective: for a microsecond Peter was real and asking the question.
Shakespear invented that device and it is used here quite excellently.
Bravo, whoever's responsible.
KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby Gildedtongue » Mon May 08, 2006 9:34 pm

Gildedtongue
Sweater stretching

Re: For what it's worth:

Postby Kris@WLP » Mon May 08, 2006 10:48 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed May 10, 2006 6:13 am

Either way you slice it....

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Eldwardo » Wed May 10, 2006 2:11 pm

ha ha!
thats great!
I'm sure he isn't turned off by that though. 8)
Eldwardo
Just getting started

Postby ProphetTenebrae » Wed May 10, 2006 3:25 pm

Given the Judas erection - anything but, I'd say.

ProphetTenebrae
Huge tracts o'land

Memories....

Postby Guest » Wed May 10, 2006 10:29 pm

I remember those things....Appropriately, I got them in Wood Shop. Spent a whole lot of time doing detail work...at the bench.

Jean And 'Becca

Postby K-MacK » Wed May 10, 2006 10:41 pm

On the whole, I'm suprised that steam isn't issuing from 'Becca's ears.
Betcha' she loses it, next page.....
Also wondering if Sarah's "big moment" won't trigger a return to Smoothform.
All in all, waiting's a pain, again. It's a success, Kris. I wanted to see the next page right after I saw this one. Next week's so-o-o long away....
KMacK...
K-MacK

Return to Peter is the Wolf