[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Update, May 13

Update, May 13

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Update, May 13

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat May 13, 2006 8:53 pm

The Bootleg cover, the pages... and three commissions done at Anime Central! (Well, only one on the general version...)
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Lunchbox » Sat May 13, 2006 10:16 pm

"It's not nice to tease the Becca, dear."? What's with the coffee pot? That TV has a tongue!? Ahhh!!!1!one!!... :oops:

Lots of random things... I dig.
Lunchbox
Button popping

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat May 13, 2006 10:35 pm

The pot was in Sally's hand and thus convenient for chastising purposes.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Lunchbox » Sat May 13, 2006 11:38 pm

Oh naturally. Use whatever you got, whether it be a coffee pot, waffle iron, or TV remote, improvise. :lol:
Lunchbox
Button popping

All this and Chibi's, too!

Postby K-MacK » Sun May 14, 2006 1:52 am

Looks like Carla's finally speaking some sense, even tho' the sounds from above seem to be turning her on, just a bit... And Sally has settled Jean down just a bit, excellent form with the coffee pot!
And really, as "unsettled" as Jean was making 'Becca, just about anything to stop 'Becca from wolfing out would be appropriate...remember what Kris said about Fang And Claw wounds.
Whilst upstairs, Peter seems taken aback by Sarah's "Vigor"...just hope the ceiling doesn't come down....
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby CK01 » Sun May 14, 2006 2:57 am

Chibi with nipples is disconcerting...
CK01
Mountain climbing

Postby bar1scorpio » Sun May 14, 2006 5:59 am

So we all agree that Becca's "transformation" as anticipated from last week... panned out unexpectedly.

I was also thinking of giving Carla Ebi-chu's "Chu-popopopo" laugh, but decided that having her laugh Naga from Slayers style would be over-the-top-enough.

Oh well, now that Not NHS in Space's drawing phase is DONE! (Just need to scan & tone & finish & dialogue & ship for printing... that'll take a while, but at least at A-Kon you'll be able to see all the raw pages. --- I can get back to drawing ahead of schedule, instead of this last minute stuff in which I'm, more prone to making continuity mistakes, like Pete's panel 1 disappearing T-shirt.

and MCCC, and Anime North, & Akon still to prep for, and here I am wasting time fudging around with photos for random images threads.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Voodoomaster » Sun May 14, 2006 11:57 am

another great comic strip (both of them), and i especially love Jean's mum's change in character serious to begin with then back to a teenager in the second :D
Voodoomaster
Sweater stretching

Postby guest » Sun May 14, 2006 1:15 pm

Ouch thats gotta hurt. :shock:

Postby Wakaba » Sun May 14, 2006 3:00 pm

Hehe, I love Peter's last expression when he gets almost squished between Sarah and the desk.

I only found one mistake and that is that in the first panel, Peter is not wearing a shirt, but does wear one in the other panels.
Wakaba
Just getting started

Peter's "Shirt"

Postby K-MacK » Sun May 14, 2006 11:12 pm

Perhaps he remembered all the cautions about "slipping on some Protection"...the Shirt will save his fur from abrasions... :lol:

And...When Sarah is "Blank-Eyed" as in no pupils...is that when Sarah is not in control, and the Wolf is???
KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby bar1scorpio » Mon May 15, 2006 5:57 am

Kinda like that. Her eyes having no pupils were from the early design phase, something to seperate her from the other weres. A visual cue to her mental state... the lights are on, but nobody's home.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Re-e-eally?

Postby K-MacK » Mon May 15, 2006 11:06 pm

KMacK...
K-MacK

Still one, please

Postby Anonymous 6 » Mon May 22, 2006 3:14 am

There's a commission out yet, I'm assuming, since BAR claimed to not have a scanner. However, the current possessor is having troubles getting it scanned :oops: Maybe in the next few days.

Anno Nimitzs VI
Anonymous 6

Postby bar1scorpio » Mon May 22, 2006 6:06 am

Eh? no I have a scanner, teh commission person didn't so I have to ship it out yet. It's scanned, two pics of Jean & Becca wrasslin', and one of them just standing there together. ^_^

There may be more in the near future as well. It's really nice, actually being asked to do my own characters... it kinda becomes a testament to their popularity. ^_^
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

hmmm

Postby Anonymous 6 » Tue May 23, 2006 5:27 am

Anonymous 6

Postby Catherine_Puce » Thu May 25, 2006 1:57 pm

I could watch them do wrestling forever. In fact, I'm still surprise that this does end in a . This could have been great to watch. Since fractured bone and bruise heal in a record time, this are the clothes that will risk the more, the body is almost completly safe.

Ce sera peut-être pour une autre fois.

S.P.P.
Catherine_Puce
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu May 25, 2006 2:16 pm

Let's see.

A fight.

In a small living room.

Full of parents and pack leaders trying to discuss important business.

Er, no. Bad idea.

(Which, by the way, is -why- Jean knew she could taunt Butch and get away with it... mostly.)
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Return to Peter is the Wolf