[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - PitW Main Cast WikiWLP Entries...

PitW Main Cast WikiWLP Entries...

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

PitW Main Cast WikiWLP Entries...

Postby Kris@WLP » Tue May 16, 2006 11:35 pm

As part of the reworking of the WLP website in general, the cast page for Peter is the Wolf is going to be scrapped in favor of WikiWLP:

http://www.wlpcomics.com/wiki/

The first profile of the main characters, Peter Stubbe, is up:

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed May 17, 2006 8:13 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Voodoomaster » Thu May 18, 2006 3:05 pm

Voodoomaster
Sweater stretching

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu May 18, 2006 5:03 pm

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Vollar » Thu May 18, 2006 10:00 pm

Vollar

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu May 18, 2006 10:15 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri May 19, 2006 8:11 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat May 20, 2006 9:24 pm

http://www.wlpcomics.com/wiki/index.php ... Gus_Cramer

Not a major character, but important enough to merit an in-depth entry.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Catherine_Puce » Sun May 21, 2006 2:13 am

Now that I read all the entries for the Cramer famillies, I indeed feel sorry for Rebecca but the articles and the story give me a good hope that her situation will change (for the better we hope).

Rebecca show hint that she was ready to to challenge her father at the howl. She could have give hard time to her father and show to everyone that Gus will not stay too long the second more powerful werewolf of the pack (third if you count the thrall). He's not that young anymore and his brawler experience will have to deal with Butch skills in martial art. Furthermore, she's 18 years old (like Jean and Peter). She's old enough to take her life in hand. She's not studying anymore so she can got a job and leave the family's house.

Beside, now there are Sarah. A thrall all powerful who defy Gus mate concept where female are property of the male because that female werewolves are inherently weaker than males and seeing the personnality of Sarah I have my doubt that she wil be ready to follow the wild tradition once she will learn to control herself. This doesn't look that good for Gus.

Mais il ne faudrait pas le sous-estimer.

S.P.P.
Catherine_Puce
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Mon May 22, 2006 9:19 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Vollar » Wed May 24, 2006 7:30 am

Haha! Sally's profile is interesting, and brings new perspective. The men think they rule, but the women manipulate them like mad geniuses (well, not so much as that, but eh). And she's also has a hidden, spicy side to her.

Sexy MILF indeed!

For some reason though, I didn't feel as bad for Butch as I do Sarah... probably because I sorta relate her in some ways. :P :oops:
Vollar

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed May 24, 2006 3:51 pm

LIke my coworker Ron has said: "Men got an idea, but women got a vision." Put simply, you just mustered the courage to ask her out, and she's alreadey picking your china pattern.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Queen of Night » Thu May 25, 2006 10:33 pm

Sad but true Ben!

I really liked the new profiles on Sally and Walt. It really gives a better insight to how Peter grew up.

But if Sally has another kid/cub/pup (whatever they call their offspring) will it be another runt or will it be crazy powerful?

I feel really bad for Peter since both his folks are pretty disappointed in him. It's no wonder he was dating Sarah. I hope that if Sally has another child they won't ignore Peter completely.
be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby Dvandom » Thu May 25, 2006 11:52 pm

You know, I get the feeling that at this point his parents will never ignore Peter again. If only because of his girlfriend. :)

---Dave
Dvandom
Huge tracts o'land

just try to ignore THAT...

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Fri May 26, 2006 12:17 am

Yeah the 12 foot tall wall of muscle furr and boobs is not easy to overlook ... and as for peter being a "runt" I doubt that it's much of an issue now... :shock: right now the issue is how will peter keep Sarah in check , sane and more importantly (for now at least... :wink: ) happy and satisfied...
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby Queen of Night » Fri May 26, 2006 9:39 pm

We've all seen what Petey's packing! I doubt he's going to have a problem with that!
be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri May 26, 2006 9:49 pm

'Twere it easy as that, the comic would likely be rather short.

Not everything with Sarah-wolf is about sex, and keeping her laid is not going to be sufficient for control. Oh, no, that would be too easy.

Nya ha ha... }:-{D
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby K-MacK » Sat May 27, 2006 5:44 pm

Y' know, that is one evil laugh :twisted: I just hope Sarah isn't in her Heat...she won't stop until she's preggers.
And..."Intimacy" ( not using the word sex here) usually makes me want something to eat, drink, whatever...after. Somehow I just don't see an Eleven-foot, eight-inch tall WereWolf skipping out to the Golden Arches for a snack. She wouldn't Fit inside, and she doesn't have her driver's license with her, so drive-up's out.
Ohhh, yeah...she's gonna need more than a few good times with Peter, that's for sure, and with the Wolf in charge, subtle doesn't even enter the equation.
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Catherine_Puce » Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:42 pm

Catherine_Puce
Huge tracts o'land

intresting...

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:53 pm

Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Peter's "Powers"

Postby K-MacK » Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:20 pm

Werewolf resistance to drugs is a Given (per Peter's own statement) fortunately for them, One suspects that their excessive regeneration capability extends to their Teeth as well...as in Novocaine wouldn't work!
I really can't see any Dentist willing to fill a cavity on a Werewolf sans Anaesthetic!
Sally's "birth control" (if it isn't just saying No) would work because they're hormones, not drugs, and if I remember correctly, while Were's are only "in Heat" once or twice a year (Wolf), they can respond to the "urge" 24-7 (Human).
NOW...comes the big question: Is Peter's size and relative lack of strength (Werewolf status points) is due to his own negative self image affecting his growth and strength, rather than being the "Runt" he is told that he is? If everyone keeps saying something about you, you tend to either rebell or accept the label, and I suspect Pete accepted the label.
We don't even know how much the mind affects regular types of people, let alone Werewolves...
Finally, I suspect that Peter was Rebecca's escape system from her father; that She'd fight him to gain "breeding rights" with Peter...Hmmm wonder what She sees in him the others missed?...other than an easy conquest. I still don't think we've seen the real Rebecca...
KMacK...
K-MacK

there's something more indeed...

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:46 pm

Good point kyllein ,we still have a metric ton of unanswered questions to go ( sans upbeat speculation... :wink: )
we still have very little info on sarah , butch ,or ol' petey. ( to put it mildly , the veiled threat would be proud of this web...)
but let us not speculate and ponder too much lest we hit a conclussion that might just ( in some crasy mesed up sense...) spoil the plot-line for us , and lead to some degree of dissapointment on our own behalf...
If we delve too deep one looses sight of the whole picture and focuses merely on one's own askew version of the details ,thus muddleing the overall satisfaction of enjoying the story... :(
One who knows how a mystery ends will never enjoy the outcome of the climax let alone the resolution at the end , and in a sense the story while great to most becomes a rather large let-down to the individual...
in my eye this would be a great tragedy to let the story become spoiled for even one individual let alone all whom read what us whom seek the truth speak feel and type...
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby Catherine_Puce » Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:05 pm

Being a dentist for werewolf, I rather prefered take off or broke the fang, oping that it grow back that try to fill it. By the way, a dentist already drill and fill me a tooth without anaesthetic. I learn at this moment that teeth almost doesn't have nerves. At first you fist just the vibration, then you have the pain but it's not that intense, it's more frustrating and irritating that horribly painful. It's more the fact to know that you have to wait while someone cause you pain and you can do nothing against that is a problem.

About Rebecca, we maybe not seen the real Rebecca until now but we have also to remember that people are shape by what happen to us. We know a bit of the history of Rebecca and we ave to think that what will happen to her in the future page risk to modifiate her vision of the world, his way of life and her personnality. I know personnatly that the more traumatizing the event is the more that traumatized person risk to change because of it. The Rebecca of today is not necessary to Becca of tommorrow.

On peut faire la même analyse avec Sarah.

S.P.P.
Catherine_Puce
Huge tracts o'land

Postby bigwuff » Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:44 am

At least with a werewolf dentist you have better access :lol:

Humans have a much shorter 'muzzle' than a werewolf so one has to go in through the front.. rather than a side approach.

Take Care

Da Wuff
bigwuff
Just getting started

Mental-Dental

Postby K-MacK » Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:04 am

At least no Werewolf child is going to have the form of torture called "Braces" inflicted on them...every Switch, there the braces go....
Wierd thought...:BigWuff's comment made me flash on a Werewolf as a Dentist...now, you could understand the children's wish to not go to the Tooth-Man in that case (although, there could be a sudden rise in the Were' population as a result).
I wonder just how many Weres are involved in the Professions in Peter's hometown? There is an Accountant, a Pharmacist, a Beautician, a Doctor (whom we haven't met yet)...makes you wonder....
I have no doubt that Kris' isn't planning to end the series...not after putting up the first WLP Wiki.
How about a few guidelines for the Wiki, Kris?
KMacK...
K-MacK

Next

Return to Peter is the Wolf