[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - PitW Main Cast WikiWLP Entries...

PitW Main Cast WikiWLP Entries...

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Postby bigwuff » Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:08 am

And a couple of hairdresser's too...

With the Braces line - one may not have to wear braces.. But a muzzle might be in order once in a while :D
bigwuff
Just getting started

Re: Mental-Dental

Postby Kris@WLP » Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:11 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Mental-Dental

Postby Kris@WLP » Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:24 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby manx » Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:12 pm

manx
Huge tracts o'land

Running for Office?

Postby K-MacK » Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:09 am

Actually, Sheriff Con Nero has run for office numerous times as the Elected Sheriff of the County(?), and Gus Cramer ran against Con once, so political office doesn't seem to be out of the reach of any red-blooded American Werewolf.
Fact is, they would have to maintain nearly perfect citizenship to keep their "secret" (kinda like the Masons) from becoming Geraldo's Latest. As such, they'd have no "dirt" to dig up; other than being completely normal citizens in every way.
If they ever get "Legal"...now, that might be a whole different story.....
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby manx » Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:55 pm

manx
Huge tracts o'land

Lycan-Sports

Postby K-MacK » Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:55 pm

The thought of two Were' Hockey teams sends shivers down my spine...non-amplified Humans are bad enough! :roll:
And Basketball...Woot! :shock:
But all that is at least a generation away...
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

where-sports?

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:55 pm

ok Kyllein brought up a good point where's in physcal activities , scary concept... ( just imagine wherewolf rugby and you see why the very idea gives me goose-bumps... :shock: )

in another concept ,try wheres' in the world cup ( with the legs they possess the ball would fly at a much higher speed ! )the idea is intresting when you apply it in ths manner...

and now for the ultimate pipe dream ( for me at least...) wherewolves in MY sport , PAINTBALL,their speed strength and poise would be just plain SCARY... :shock: though I'm not so sure about their trigger speed...I've never seen anyone with thick fingers become truley fast... ( I have some medium size hands and , I have to practice to keep my speed up in the 18-20 shots per second realm NOTE; this is on a bob long intimidator with ramping tuned off and running at factory spec. 8) , sorry when I practice that hard , I tend to get a little proud of my results... :twisted: )

the only thing that might deter a where from play is the fact that cleaning paintballs when they break on contact realy sucks... :x

other than that it's an idea i would love to see... :o
Last edited by Wizard_of_odd on Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby bar1scorpio » Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:57 pm

Well, beyond baseball, Peter is into "extreme" sports like skateboarding... we might even see him hit a ramp one of these days.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Re: where-sports?

Postby Kris@WLP » Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:33 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Queen of Night » Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:22 am

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

When you think about it...

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:52 am

Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby Queen of Night » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:39 am

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby tyrant » Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:03 am

tyrant
Overwatch

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:27 am

As a general rule, President is too prominent an office for most werewolves to seek.

Bush and Ted Kennedy are unlikely werewolves (in the PitW universe, anyway) because of the aforementioned family rule. Clinton is much more likely (although Chelsea Clinton would have had to be either exceptionally self-controlled at age 12 when he entered office, or else on an all-wolfsbane diet).
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby manx » Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:20 am

manx
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Queen of Night » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:53 pm

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby manx » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:28 pm

manx
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Queen of Night » Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:06 pm

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

This might suprise you..

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:11 pm

Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby manx » Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:46 pm

I agree the same, but I won't vote for evil. There is always another alternative...
manx
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:01 pm

Not in a lot of states, there isn't.

I recommend to you the blog, "Ballot Access News."

www.ballot-access.org
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby manx » Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:28 pm

Thats because anyone who is worth running always seems to suffer, so they don't run in the process and we get stiffed for it.
manx
Huge tracts o'land

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:25 pm

Besides whith, if Ted Kennedy was a werewolf, who would Lee Harvey Oswald known to fire Silver Bullets? And Robert?

I mean, it might explain Deadly Tedly's ability to survive driving off a bridge, but not John Jr's collision with ... can't remember, did gteh tree take him out, or the atlantic ocean?
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:32 pm

John F. Kennedy Jr. spun into the water.

Joseph Kennedy Jr., the eldest brother of JFK, RFK, and Teddy K, crashed into an English hillside piloting a plane loaded to the gills with TNT.

Fire might be a factor in John-John's death; it certainly was in Joe Junior's.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

PreviousNext

Return to Peter is the Wolf