[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Page 236 (7-6-2011)

Page 236 (7-6-2011)

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Re: Page 236 (7-6-2011)

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:06 pm

I think the issue is that Carla is a bit too . That's not so much Carla; she's more , which is also a bit of a Jean trait.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Blackjoker » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:18 pm

Eh, I had no problem with what Carla said really, but then again that's just me.
One by one the penguins steal my sanity
Blackjoker
Button popping

Postby Travelerr » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:12 am

I'm sure you're entitled to your opinion. The problem is I don't care.
Travelerr
Button popping

Postby skunkstrype » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:21 pm

Panel 2 of the general audience comic.

Is that a Displacer Beast plushie on the bed next to the Squid plushie?
skunkstrype
Just getting started

Postby Ganthan » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:29 pm

I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Ganthan » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:24 pm

I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby bar1scorpio » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:17 am

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby stormydragon » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:09 am

stormydragon
Mountain climbing

Postby Travelerr » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:06 pm

Sheesh this arguement still going on? Its a comic, Gods, no Gods, Cosmic Bran Muffin in Space. Don't dig to deep, sure gain some insight, take a few guesses. Nothing so serious nor Saber rattling need occur. Pretty safe to say the comic is fantasy. Its like arguing Athisim in D&D. Sure you can do it, still doesn't look any less silly.

If nothnig else take it to the alternitive forum mentioned by the high and mightys. This is more so about the anticipation, reactin, and otherwise enjoyment of whats going on with our comicy goodness.

And holy crap, its proof I can post and keep it small.
I'm sure you're entitled to your opinion. The problem is I don't care.
Travelerr
Button popping

Postby Les » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:19 am

@Gantham

We might have different definitions of 'Supernatural'.

We're speaking English here, and one of the funny things about the English Language is that it adapts far too quickly to cultural changes in usage for dictionaries to keep up. While you may be technically correct, that is irrelevant. Bar1's point still stands.
Les
Huge tracts o'land

Previous

Return to Peter is the Wolf