[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Page 246 (10-18-2011)

Page 246 (10-18-2011)

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Page 246 (10-18-2011)

Postby Kris@WLP » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:36 am

Updating early (sort of) because I'll be on the road the rest of the day and into the night...

... and because WLP's desktop machine is having SERIOUS problems.

Anyway, here's the last page of PitW Book 2!

(If you want to know what happened at the Howl after this point: not much other than what you've seen. Peter and Sarah were mostly left to themselves to cuddle, Butch did a lot of glaring, Noah never got within a mile, metaphorically, of disturbing them, Arthur went home in defeat, and Hal spent the night contemplating whether reality could be shaped solely by defining the terms used to describe it. In short, nothing interesting or important.)

Next week we'll begin running the artwork I commissioned at Anime Weekend Atlanta, followed by whatever other filler I can scrounge for free... and then a few pages from Debbie Wynn's notebook about various kinds of lycanthrope!

Book 3 will likely begin sometime in mid to late January 2012!
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Page 246 (10-18-2011)

Postby Henpecked » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:54 pm

3 years and 9 months after it began, Act 2 of our melodrama comes to a close. Congrats.

Can't wait to see what happens to Pete & the Gang the rest of the way. Any timetable as to when we may see the comic start back up?
Henpecked
Huge tracts o'land

Postby wysiwyg » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:11 pm

Say! Who's that Gus guy? He seems like kind of a dick. :mrgreen:
wysiwyg
Button popping

Postby Skullking » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:09 pm

I don't like what gus is up to but it thickens the plot. You never know what that social path is up to.
um ya i don't care if i'm crazy that's what makes me interesting and not boring like you normal people.
Skullking
Just getting started

Postby Happygun » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:20 pm

Nearly three months without PitW story updates?

[Darth Vader]Nnnoooooooo![/Darth Vader]
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:32 am

There will be story updates, just not actual book. Like Kris said, after the commissioned artwork, there'll be more Debbie Wynn. Which means more much-needed expo outside of character dialog.

And it's not like I'm going to stop drawing anytime soon, remember guys, I have a Hentai Foundry (and for for updates to that) and my Da & Fa accounts (and a , too).
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Fionn the Otaku » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:27 pm

Fionn the Otaku
Bodice ripping

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:10 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Return to Peter is the Wolf