[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Page 250 (3-7-2012)

Page 250 (3-7-2012)

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Page 250 (3-7-2012)

Postby Kris@WLP » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:40 pm

Guess which parts of the stupid dialog are mine, and which are Ben's!
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Page 250 (3-7-2012)

Postby Happygun » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:58 pm

Welp, if there was any doubt this was a daydream...

Also, you can now add "Boobs of Steel" to the PitW list of tropes.
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:00 am

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby CmdrPowers » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:29 am

Okay, now that's just silly.

Fun- but silly. :D
"The best diplomat I know is a fully-charged phaser bank!" (Lt. Cmdr Montgomery Scott)
CmdrPowers
Sweater stretching

Postby Steel Wings » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:21 am

Ba ba ba Boobs of Steel!
Hello my friend, my name is Fred
The voices you hear are in my head
I say i said my name is friend
and I've been very Naughty....
Steel Wings
Sweater stretching

Postby CK01 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:46 am

Aw, no jiggle
CK01
Mountain climbing

Postby Ganthan » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:51 pm

Tits of Titanium
Melons of Might
Bulletproof Bosoms
Unbreakable Breasts
Juggernaut Jugs
Funbags of, um, Hardness?

Sarah is really taking the to new heights. Now I want to see her beat the guy up with them.
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby KnightMysterio » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:03 pm

Taking a page from Darkwing Duck, are we?

--- Proud To Be White Tiger's Only Fanboy
KnightMysterio
Sweater stretching

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:52 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:44 pm

ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Fionn the Otaku » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:09 am

Fionn the Otaku
Bodice ripping

Postby Black_Mantha » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:47 am

...and ponies.
Black_Mantha
Button popping

Postby bar1scorpio » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:40 am

Just gotta mention - Next week's page is inked, just not scanned, playing around with a few more images right now, in prep for Furry Weekend Atlanta.
Likewise, I got a on my Livejournal. Trying to field some responses as to what people would like to see me prioritize this year, or at least, right behind PitW book 2 & Sakura.
And there's of course the motivational posters & outside art threads. I have been drawing other stuff, and uploading it...
And I just finished Heinlein's Have Spacesuit, Will Travel. And the cultural Zeerust is more heartbreakingly humorous than the scientific... A "Soda Jerk"? Oh man... memories I've never had.
And on my suggestions for movies this weekend?
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Kingwolf » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:38 am

While the last few months of PitW have been. Cute and slightly entertaining, there has been a distinct lack of sexiness that made me become endeared to PitW and CM (but CM has been keeping the sexy up)
Kingwolf
Just getting started

Return to Peter is the Wolf