[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Page 251 (3-14-2012)

Page 251 (3-14-2012)

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Page 251 (3-14-2012)

Postby Kris@WLP » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:53 pm

The Direwolf always triumphs!
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Page 251 (3-14-2012)

Postby Happygun » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:14 pm

Rainbow Dash would be proud!

Also, am I sensing a slight "Scrubs" vibe here?

Also, damn that's an impressive victory pose.
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby CK01 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:47 am

Hand on hips, its cliche because it works!

And now back to reality *le sigh*
CK01
Mountain climbing

Postby kimx1636 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:01 am

Saw todays comic, and just HAD to write in here.

I was all :shock: when I saw the, rather obvious reference to MLP, and I was like "Noooo, that has to be a coincidence." and then I thought about it and I was like "Noooo, that CANT be a coincidence!"

So, as one who regularly checks the comic, I thank you for putting an even bigger smile on my lips today! :D
kimx1636
Just getting started

Postby Happygun » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:09 pm

Happygun

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:27 pm

Ha! :lol: I don't know if it was Kris or Ben but somebody was having fun with the sound effects on this page.

Also it sounds like the dream sequence is ending. "Coises!" :P You guys really need to stop doing such awesome fantasy sequences because those inevitably have to end.

Just like Happygun said, ending pose is excellent. Ben does a great job showing off characters from a low angle.

Definitely looking forward to see how the actual plot of this chapter start, considering how far things have come from the start (recently reread everything). I'm betting we got back to the school scene, but other than that there's a lot of open plot so I can't say which path we'll take.

Edit: And aw, I was thinking of see more of the cast as super heroes in Sarah's mind. Peter as Robin and Noah as Mister Freeze-the Batman and Robin version. Ah well, Peter probably wouldn't fit in tiny green shorts anyway.
ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:45 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby cawsking555 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:10 am

yesterday was pie day
Migi! Yame nasai! Sore wa oroka da. Hijō ni oroka na tashika ni! Chotto ii aidea toshite, ima anata ga tada oroka na ensō; kuria OUT o, LOT pōrando no anata no iru ofu kaishi!
cawsking555
Mountain climbing

Postby CK01 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:51 am

CK01
Mountain climbing

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:41 pm

Testing to see if this temporary shift works. For some reason, as yet unknown, PHP function on wlpcomics.com was disabled while I was driving to Biloxi for CoastCon. I hope to have everything fixed soon. (I REALLY hope so- the online stores are down too!)
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:01 pm

*sigh* hope CoastCon went better for you than Furry Weekend Atlanta did for me. And no, I didn't get any drawing on PitW done, so that means I'll have to rush tonight at work, and hopefully get it up for Tues. latenight or Wed.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Kris@WLP » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:12 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:53 am

Well, crappity crap - looks like I lied on that previous post. I won't have a page ready for a late update tomorrow middday, and with Kris having another convention this weekend, I'll likely not be able to update thursday, so.. next week? I think I did at least send a filler already Kris' way, a commission from a while back.

That said, there's 9 Commissions I did for Furry Weekend Atlanta, and I think I could start linking to them as well, as I upload them to my FurAffinty & deviantArt... the ones that aren't too naughty, at least.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Happygun » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:18 am

Dang, right before reality was going to bite Sarah in the butt. Ah well.
Happygun

Postby Bleech » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:36 pm

Bleech
Feeling strange

Return to Peter is the Wolf