[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Character Reactions Thread

Character Reactions Thread

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Re: Character Reactions Thread

Postby cawsking555 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:03 pm

spoilers
Migi! Yame nasai! Sore wa oroka da. Hijō ni oroka na tashika ni! Chotto ii aidea toshite, ima anata ga tada oroka na ensō; kuria OUT o, LOT pōrando no anata no iru ofu kaishi!
cawsking555
Mountain climbing

Postby Ganthan » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:20 am

I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby rdfox » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:43 am

Or maybe he was just pointing out that the fight would be epic and likely blow the secret ALL to hell.
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
rdfox
Button popping

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:17 am

Or that I thought no further elaboration was required and stopped there.

I still think that way, even while home after eight hours of sound sleep.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:21 am

For Debbie Wynn & her class, a situation summed up by -

"We've all managed to get soaking wet, and the coldest blizzard in years is coming on!"

Reactions?
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Ganthan » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:49 pm

-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:30 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:37 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Kaeto » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:00 pm

Good! I despise Noah.
Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:58 pm

the Big radio station / musuc cable tv station is on campus with fall RockTober promotional tour, sponsered by Frag Body Spray, Moonshine Do Soda, and Cloacina Shoes. What games does, Debbie's class play, and what free crap/prize does each were walk away with?
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Ganthan » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:29 pm

Congratulations.

You've won a two week all expenses paid vacation to the destination of your choice.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Ganthan » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:02 pm

-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:13 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Happygun » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:40 pm

Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:03 am

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Ganthan » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:58 pm

For as of yet unknown reasons, the cast find themselves stuck in human form, unable to transform anymore.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby bar1scorpio » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:51 pm

Who does Debbie Wynn recruit for a shadowcast of Rocky Horror, and for which roles?
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Ganthan » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:20 pm

Yep, I'm dusting off the character reactions thread.

How would each of the four main characters and the Muzzle Group react to the following things:

Attacked by a mugger?

Dared to tell the Aristocrats joke?

Get called onstage by a stand up comedian?

I hope Hal doesn't just say 'Dun wanna' for all three including the mugger. The guy still ought to have some personality.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:28 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Ganthan » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:57 pm

Awesome :D

The ones involving pure ownage I would definitely want to see. Especially Butch's. :twisted:

Now I'm picturing Butch shoving the mugger against the wall of the alley, putting her face right in front of his, and slowly shifting into wolf form just to see the look in his eyes before going to town on him. :shock:

And Hal? Just please take some more of my money Kris, because you just put to rest some of the concerns I was having about my werebear OC Rolff being too "social" if you know what I mean. :wink:

Speaking of that, forgive me if I'm being annoying about this, but did you get the PM I sent you a week ago?
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:22 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby TimGee250 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:34 pm

Due to events happening in Eastern Europe and Southwest Asia, it's determined that the US military needs to be perceived as being stronger.

Peter, Jean, Sarah, and Butch receive this friendly notice in the mail:

What would be the response of our four and the parents?
TimGee250
Sweater stretching

Postby Kaeto » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:50 am

Actually they would be sent to the induction station in downtown Detroit. It's closer than GR for them.
Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Happygun » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:08 pm

OK, how about this;

Superpowers - flight or invisibility?
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:18 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

PreviousNext

Return to Peter is the Wolf