[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Page 255 (4-18-2012)

Page 255 (4-18-2012)

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Page 255 (4-18-2012)

Postby Kris@WLP » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:41 pm

I just noticed: the main story pages, as of this week, hit the limit of eight-bit numbering.

I suppose that means that next week's page will not be readable on your Nintendo Entertainment System.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Page 255 (4-18-2012)

Postby Happygun » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:24 am

Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Black_Mantha » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:54 am

No, that's still Sarah. Notice the long hair at the back. I'm guessing she just smelled food.

...and ponies.
Black_Mantha
Button popping

Postby Bleech » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:42 am

Is that what that is? It looks like her soul is leaving her.
Bleech
Feeling strange

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:12 pm

Hm, looks like that weblink at the bottom of the page worked, jumped up a few new watches on my FA account this morning. And yeah, that's Sarah getting a snootful of something grand...
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Happygun » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:05 pm

Happygun

Postby zerojanai » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:33 pm

Glad to see this comic coming back up! I missed it for the last while with so few updates! Keep up the good work!

Edit: Also, I'd love to see Jean get some action with Sarah and Peter. Seems Jean's been dreaming of that for a while Sarah seems against it in human form, but in wolf mode- she seems to be more adventitious. If not this, perhaps something else like a group sex scene or something more kinky? The story is plenty strong enough to support this type of content in my opinion. This is my rant for not keeping this comic updated as frequently in the last while. :)
zerojanai
Just getting started

Postby Paka Ruri Kaila » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:56 pm

sticks and stones
may break my bones
but whips and chains
excite me

screw double damn, my cups are fuckers
Never say never it likes to bite you in the ass
Paka Ruri Kaila
Bodice ripping

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:25 am

No, I'm switching it back to Lollipop, for now...

Just.. trying to find an okay, but clearly "girly" font to use for Sarah's narration, to differentiate it from the other narrations.

And, apropos of nothing: And that room is so fluffy! Though Jane Fonda is clearly no
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:24 am

Congrats on hitting the big 2^n-1! This was a good page. It's a great example of the right way to do exposition-still conveying information to the reader but using the character's personalities to make it fun to read instead of just a discourse.

I really like Jean's teasing dialog and her :3 face in the first panel. However that certainly seems like the kind of thing that's going to get them in to trouble by making Sarah go off at the wrong time. As before Sarah's monologue does a nice job building on her character, just like Peter's did during "Not So Bright Shiny Objects." I wouldn't mind seeing more of that for other characters in the future.

Also kudos to Happygun for the link. :lol: Some great comedic moments have come from Sarah's appetite. But the question is not just "What's Cookin'?" but also who's cooking it? I wonder if someone's purposely trying to get Sarah's attention? Definitely looking forward to seeing the next page!
ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Rey » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:37 pm

Sheesh, it's been how many months now and she still hasn't learned to control herself? Call it a loss and air drop her into Alaska.
Rey
Feeling strange

Postby Happygun » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:10 pm

Only a couple (2-4 is my guess) and it's been stated it takes 6-12 months for a thrall to gain complete control his or her powers and many years thereafter to get perfect rein over one's instincts. Kris has implied that, by the time Sarah is at that point, the comic will nearly be over.

Sarah's father is a muckraker. Disappearing her daughter, even temporarily with an plausible excuse, would draw unwanted attention to the pack. Also, Sarah just started college. Forcing her to skip college would make her very, very mad.
Happygun

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:23 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Fionn the Otaku » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:27 am

Fionn the Otaku
Bodice ripping

Postby Tsuikai » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:14 pm

Am I the only one who's noticed Peter's hand position in the bottom panel is impossible?

I'm really liking where this book is going though. Should be interesting.
Tsuikai
Just getting started

Postby Kris@WLP » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:37 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Return to Peter is the Wolf