[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Page 270 (9-12-2012)

Page 270 (9-12-2012)

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Page 270 (9-12-2012)

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:50 am

Two pages this week! (And also next update, which I hope will be next week...)
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Page 270 (9-12-2012)

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:13 pm

Glad to see Ben was able to find the time to make a couple of pages for the update. That's particularly good since the focus seems to be divided between two unconnected scenes so far, it would seem a lot slower moving one page at a time through two story threads. Since we still don't know a lot about the hunter, it will be interesting to see what's so important about the fabric and what's responsible for Becky's shocked look.

Looking forward to (hopefully) next week's update!

Also, "Frag Swag Bag?" Seriously? :roll:
ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby wysiwyg » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:55 pm

Hunter's vintage pattern has lots of little severed wolf heads on it...

Also, I'm surprised Noah isn't uncut. Can we have a cut vs uncut argument on the board now? :-p (kidding)
wysiwyg
Button popping

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:29 pm

Wha? He is uncut. Just didn't detail it much - me & Kris have disagreed on this, but i think that the vast majority of weres would be uncut, or that it'd be impossible to do so. Not only regeneration being a problem mid any surgery, but the possibility of a pain-induced transformation would only make it more difficult, and a likely botch.

As for his Frag Swag Bag, it's a free bag that you got with the Frag Body Spray product points program. There's also Frag Shower Gel, Frag Hair gel, Frag Roll-on Deoderant, Frag Talcum Powder, and Frag Toothpaste. Also a limited edition Hibachi grill with the Frag logo on it. And if we ever do an extreme close up of his shades...
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:41 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby stormydragon » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:44 pm

After all the build up about Noah's junk, I feel extremely let down by the reveal. :wink:
stormydragon
Mountain climbing

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:52 pm

it's well... down. Part of the problem is I'm not drawing Hyper. It's bigger when it's up, but drawing that in a public shower would be....
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby koryu » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:10 pm

...awkward?
koryu
Just getting started

Postby Happygun » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:35 pm

Well, at least the female fans are getting some (rare) WLP beefcake.
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:41 pm

bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:40 pm

ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby bar1scorpio » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:10 pm

Well, I always appreciate people following my LJ, dA, etc. etc. etc.

But as for the "Production Blog"; I'll update more, I was planning on on the vehicles in PitW, But expect a LOT of "Anatomy of a Hissy Fit". There's a huge amount of redrawn stuff. Especially towards the end of book two.

Even the most recent adults only page had a redrawn panel. (Which I'm guessing I chose a really lousy font for the NAME of Peter's choice in shower product. But the product itself inspired by Pert's 3 in 1... Body wash, shampoo, and conditioner.... because YES. Men are that lazy.)

Maybe if Kris sees fit, he'll add something of his to one of his blogs, production notes-style, and add it to the PitW Facebook page. Most of my updates are off-the-cuff, and written after hours. Meanwhile, I'm still coloring the YoumaCon art - so it'll be line pages for a while (wow, like that's a change, maybe that's why I'm kicking my own arse trying to actually draw a background or two.) And a couple line art pieces for Palladium - but I mostly finished one of the two pages for PitW next week - should be able to wrap up all the line I have to do by Tuesday... do you realize how hard it is to just find some reference material for drawing backgrounds by Googling "College Men's Locker Room & Shower"?
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Happygun » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:14 pm

I'm guessing that Google search necessitated more than a few cashe wipes afterwards :lol:
Happygun

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:22 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:53 pm

Had never heard of Grrl Power before so thanks for pointing it out, Kris! The layout there does look good, and I think it would be great to have the same kind of writer/artist comments with the updates. The character profiles to the side are a nice touch that would be good for new readers, but the comments are really what I would be looking forward to. If it would be easy to add them to the archive pages that's awesome, because it's always good to have an excuse to go through the archives again.
ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby wysiwyg » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:28 pm

Speaking of revisions... did Peter original say "My lucky day" instead of "oh. lucky. me"? Noah's "ain't it though" response doesn't quite fit. Maybe "Aren't you though" would be a better line now. :P
wysiwyg
Button popping

Postby Kris@WLP » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:38 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:32 am

Okay, so I have two pages mostly done in line... it'll be a day late, not a week...
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Happygun » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:41 pm

Happygun

Postby bar1scorpio » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:28 pm

Sorry, didn't realize Kris was out of town.

Well, i guess I can work on the pages a little more, then...
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Kris@WLP » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:11 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Return to Peter is the Wolf