[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - "What If?" Thread

"What If?" Thread

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Re: "What If?" Thread

Postby Happygun » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:53 pm

This question assumes Kris/Bar1 is/are familiar with the stereotypes surrounding Portland, OR or the television show .

How would the main cast (or supporting cast) differ if the webcomic were set in Portland (or in the suburbs around the city)?

Not the most enthralling hypothetical, I know, but I'm bored.
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:56 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:58 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Happygun » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:43 pm

Happygun

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:45 pm

Yeah... I... probably couldn't stand that show.

Remember, I'm the guy who hasn't laughed once while giving Big Bang Theory a half sporting chance.

As to Jim Rose Circus, please pardon me, whilst I practice my human blockhead bit by shoving Q-Tips up my nose. *A-CHOO!*
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Happygun » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:10 pm

Happygun

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:13 pm

Or Portland. Maybe I'd just be irritated with Portland.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Happygun » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:16 pm

Happygun

Postby bar1scorpio » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:02 am

What if...

Michelle (Jean's older sister) had hooked up with Peter?
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby matteso585 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:08 pm

Well I have a better what if.

What if the PitW world & Milkmaid world merge due to something that happened in the latter world?
matteso585
Bodice ripping

Postby Kris@WLP » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:20 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Kris@WLP » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:21 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Kaeto » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:08 pm

Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:44 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:01 am

So essentially it'd peter out as too awkward and "meh".
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Ganthan » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:29 pm

Are we ever gonna see what Michelle Goodwin looks like?
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Happygun » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:45 pm

Happygun

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:20 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Rocket T. Coyote » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:46 pm

What if the Weres held an athletic competition to determine their standing in the pack? Or just to see who was best at what skill set? It could be a special Howl event. A coming-of-age ritual for the younger weres. :idea:
The coyote with his very own space program.
Rocket T. Coyote
Sweater stretching

Postby bar1scorpio » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:23 am

Well... Gus wasn't too off about the howls having a bingo night... While that brawl/orgy bit is spot on, in it's own right (if you recall chapter 2). There's usually some impromptu off-season "hunting" of small woodland critters... bbqing of said critters, etc. Really like a latenight picnic, dunno how many peeps here have been to a bonfire party, but imagine something between a PTA meeting and a picnic that happens to be happening latenight instead of midday- and the likelyhood of couples, or triples... or sextuples sneaking off once one hunger was sated to satisfy another...

But an actual lumberjack-toughman competition would most likely be done outside a howl... as a disproportionate number of male weres hold interest in old-timey physicality. Any town that has frontier days, mountain man competitions, caber tossing, etc...

And on that note, and the looks of such men, both Sally and Carla will soon be suffering the descent of their men's facial hair for the winter... "scruffy" to downright "wooly" by December...
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Rocket T. Coyote » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:58 pm

Request clothes-splosion: Sarah in a festive Christmas pixie suit.
The coyote with his very own space program.
Rocket T. Coyote
Sweater stretching

Postby ShadowMage » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:31 pm

Whenever I see bar-1, all I can think is... how the f**k is it even possible to abuse Sierra Mist? I mean, maybe with AMP or Red Bull, but... what was I talking about?

Whoever said 'nothing's impossible' never tried slamming a revolving door.
ShadowMage
Button popping

Postby Happygun » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:14 pm

Here's a question Ben will probably more enthusiastic about answering.

If the characters in PitW were professional wrestlers (masked, WWF or otherwise) what would be their wrestler personas, costumes and signature moves? :D
Happygun

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:08 pm

Sarah would be almost classically Japanese/Anime inspired female wrestler garb.
Jean would be reminiscent of Jeff Hardy/Sting/Gawthy stuff.
Rebecca would be confused for a cosplay zero-suit Samus inspired getup.
Peter would wear the baggiest cargo shorts possible, even if it clashed with his theme. He wouldn't evn have a discernable persona, his attempts at masks, vaguely Dudley Boys/Juggalo inspired getups. Someone would write him into a corner where he's forced to wear another masked babyface's outfit into the ring, spandex pants & all. When the towel he tried to wear around his waist comes off, the kayfabe will break the internet. "NOPE, that DEFINITELY ain't Santo Furioso in those pants- the ring! I mean in the ring!"
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Happygun » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:18 pm

Happygun

PreviousNext

Return to Peter is the Wolf