[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Page 289 (3-6-2013)

Page 289 (3-6-2013)

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Page 289 (3-6-2013)

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:23 pm

OK, here's the promised two pages (if you're old enough)!
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Page 289 (3-6-2013)

Postby howlbigbadwolf » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:54 pm

.... :shock: ....IF I DONT SEE Lesbian Werewolf action over the next few pages....I will hunt you guys Down and Force you to draw it!
Money Doesn't buy Happiness, Its just a Great Side Effect.
howlbigbadwolf
Feeling strange

Postby Happygun » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:49 pm

Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:01 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Happygun » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:39 pm

Happygun

Postby Cayen » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:02 pm

I think the main condition is probably when she's transformed. It's the only time when her sexuality is really spiked.

As for Juniper, she's more dangerous to the werewolves than her brother is. She seems the type to expose the clan just to get what she wants from them. Even after she gets what she wants, who knows if she'll actually be quiet about it.
Cayen
Sweater stretching

Postby Fionn the Otaku » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:55 pm

Fionn the Otaku
Bodice ripping

Postby Ganthan » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:27 pm

I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:32 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Happygun » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:34 pm

Happygun

Postby Ganthan » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:23 pm

I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:54 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Happygun » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:01 pm

Happygun

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:51 pm

BTW, let me drop something in your head of no importance whatever...

... BAR-1 had an alternate line in which Juniper made a Gor reference.

I didn't use it because, of the two, Sarah is the more likely to have any interest in Gor.

So next time you see Ben, be sure to commission him to draw Sarah-wuff in a Frazetta-style slave girl leather-and-brass bikini. }:-{D
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Les » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:37 pm

[Facepalm @Ganthan]

Ganthan! Juniper IS THE GREATEST THREAT TO WEREWOLF KIND at this very moment. She just IS!

This is not about Morality! This is not about Motivation! This is about the potential for actual physical danger.

NOONE is saying, "Durrr, Juniper is Teh Hitler and Lee is dat guy dat keyed your car last week."

Noone is passing moral judgement against Juniper or declaring her Evil.

She.

Is.

A.

Threat.

Why? Does she want to kill Werewolves? No. Does she wish them ill will? No. Is her motivation at all relevant? No.

Is a Tornado a Threat? Yes.

Is a Hurricane a Threat? Yes.

Is an erupting Volcano a Threat? Yes.

None of these things are even physically Capable of the Intention to Harm, but that means nothing, they're still Threats.

Can Juniper blow the secret Wide open? Yes.

Can blowing the secret Wide Open lead to the Genocide of the Werewolves (and every other werecreature)? Yes.

Until and unless it is proved that either Juniper can't or won't blow the Secret, or that blowing the secret won't lead to Genocide (from the Were's historic perspective this seems Very unlikely) then SHE IS A GRAVE THREAT. Period. Exclamation-Point!
Les
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:22 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:28 pm

ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Happygun » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:33 pm

Happygun

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:01 am

Because MST3K, and Jack Palance?
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:01 am

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:03 am

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:47 am

It's the pre-50 Shades of Grey, really, so it makes sense it'd be women picking them up. And they're about the thickness of a trashy romance novel.

I've got two that I pickedup at a free bin at PenguiCon last year, mainly for chuckles, but I still haven't read them. On my Facebook page, I have three photos from last year (some need updating) but of my To Be Read stack, my To Be Listened To stack (much more movement on the Audiobooks. Including finally listening to The Hunger Games) and a stack of DVDs I've yet to watch...
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Happygun » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:12 am

Again, it's not so much the S&M/sub/dom content of Gor that I object to (I find it distasteful, but I'm just not into that stuff); my problem is with the author and the hardcore fanbase thereof. Dr. Lange is an honest-to-goodness professor of philosophy who argues that the role of women as figurative (and literal) slaves to men (not just in a sexual sense, either) is a good and natural thing. I put him in the same category as Ayn Rand and her "philosophy" of objectivism - a few of the ideas are interesting, but most of it is a bizarre, dangerous throwback used by the sort of people who justify letting people starve on the streets because they were too weak to survive.
Happygun

Postby cawsking555 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:48 pm

stop just stop if we look at wolfs in gen you can see that wolfs are opposite of us in every way the woman is the dom right now and the men feed her.
ok Juniper is naked Sahara is on the run from Junes brother sex is not on her mind some of it is but just barely now when we get to the !! its wolf time
yes i know its babble just deal with it
Migi! Yame nasai! Sore wa oroka da. Hijō ni oroka na tashika ni! Chotto ii aidea toshite, ima anata ga tada oroka na ensō; kuria OUT o, LOT pōrando no anata no iru ofu kaishi!
cawsking555
Mountain climbing

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:01 pm

The eloquent voice of reason as always.

As for Dr. Lange - I haven't read much of his philosophy, nor taken any of his classes. That he's a Professor of Philosophy just shows how cheap the word "Doctor" can really really be, however.

As for women... I'd be of the same philosophy as Dr.Lange regarding their treatment and rights, but I saved myself that. Mainly I just stopped watching the "JayWalking" segments on Leno.
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Next

Return to Peter is the Wolf