[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Page 291 (3-20-2013)

Page 291 (3-20-2013)

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Page 291 (3-20-2013)

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:40 pm

Some of you called this, indeed...
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Page 291 (3-20-2013)

Postby Ganthan » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:49 pm

It's still showing the adult page from last week.
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:58 pm

Fixed.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Happygun » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:03 pm

The fan-service is strong in this one...

Sarah's sexual orientation gauge must be shakier than a compass needle at the magnetic north right about now.
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Ganthan » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:09 pm

There we go.

I'm glad to see Butch attempting to fix some of the problems she causes. Now she just needs to learn to stop causing them in the first place. She'd earn far more points with me if she would just go ahead and slay that monster still in the alley, but it looks like Lee is gonna come out of this chase unharmed. Darn.

How many weird fetishes have we done in this book so far and how many just got added with this page? The sequence is a little hard to follow but I'm guessing that while Juniper was feeling up Sarah's butt she got smacked to her hands and knees by the tail, although that doesn't explain how Sarah also ended up on hands and knees. Oh well, in any case it looks like there's only one direction left to go from here... :wink:
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:30 pm

So, I'm submitting a resume to PALcomix.com, what else do I need to draw in to get a spot? :lol:
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:36 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:37 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Happygun » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:02 pm

Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby cawsking555 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:04 pm

shut up and take my money allso post link to the buy page
Migi! Yame nasai! Sore wa oroka da. Hijō ni oroka na tashika ni! Chotto ii aidea toshite, ima anata ga tada oroka na ensō; kuria OUT o, LOT pōrando no anata no iru ofu kaishi!
cawsking555
Mountain climbing

Postby Kaeto » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:52 pm

If Jean sees Butch in that pose over Peter I just know she'll jump to conclusions.
Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Ganthan » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:53 am

-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:37 pm

ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby DarkGantros » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:43 pm

I wonder if Juniper is going to actually succeed in getting turned? And if she does, does that mean she's Sarah's responsibility? And therefore Peter's? All we need is a mad scientist and a space cop and we have a new Tenchi series!
DarkGantros
Just getting started

Postby Henpecked » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:45 pm

Henpecked
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:06 am

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Bishop » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:35 pm

Bishop
Feeling strange

Postby Bishop » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:38 pm

Bishop
Feeling strange

Postby Bishop » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:51 pm

Bishop
Feeling strange

Postby Kris@WLP » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:30 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:40 pm

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Ganthan » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:54 am

I hope I'm not giving you all too much shit over this comprehension thing. It's just that I'm one of those fairly unimaginative people who has a hard time not taking everything I see completely literally. A few pages ago we had Jean putting on a fake EEK! show with wispy genie legs and Ben said it was just to make her look goofy. Personally I don't think it made her look goofy. It made her look like a genie, and frankly it didn't make any sense at all.

If you guys recall when the comic first started up, the morning after Sarah's first transformation we had the whole cast together discussing their future and had weird stuff like Butch suddenly being outside facing a rising sun (or was it a setting sun?) then suddenly back inside, then one panel crowded with stuff like chibi versions of Jean, Butch and Sally, the TV having a face and topping it all off with Sally berating Jean with, "It's not nice to tease the Becca." Oh yeah, it makes perfect sense for a school teacher to suddenly forget how to use English properly.

At least these are all only visual gags and therefore have no real relevance to the plot in any way, which puts it miles above stuff like Wapsi Square where figuring out all of the subtle hints, misdirections, character motivation changes, and fragmented piecemeal back stories for every character is vital to understanding what's going on at all. For a comic that updated every single weekday and had more dialog than a soap opera with Tourette's I still had to quit reading it before I killed someone in sheer confused frustration.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby bar1scorpio » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:29 am

Yeah, I was just being goofy with Jean. Forgot to put the paper triangle over her forhead.

As for butch & the setting sun, that was, a reference to a shot from the H vid F-3.
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Ganthan » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:03 am

-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:17 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Next

Return to Peter is the Wolf