[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Page 309 (9-4-2013)

Page 309 (9-4-2013)

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Page 309 (9-4-2013)

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:59 pm

Pages up- now to get the rest of the WLP business stuff taken care of so I can finish the next ten pages of script.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Page 309 (9-4-2013)

Postby Happygun » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:02 pm

The power of boobs compels you! The power of boobs compels you!
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:49 pm

There's a bunch of unscripted references on the clean page - and Jean's outfit is something I saw on the Benny Hill show the other night. As for the dealy - it's all me, as usual. Sunday was entirely me & tall ships at Put-In-Bay, OH. (Yes. Jacky Faber has left me obsessed. How did you know?)
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby stormydragon » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:06 pm

Seriously Peter. How did you stop boinking Jean long enough to meet Sarah?
stormydragon
Mountain climbing

Postby Ganthan » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:51 am

Looks like we have the first subject of our adult session. The question now is: Who will be joining her?

What does Sarah's shirt say?
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:31 pm

Nice to see things getting upbeat again!

Ben did a good job with Jean's outfit, and I'm not just saying that because Jean Booty. Weres like Jean and Peter don't have the huge size difference that weres like Sarah do, so it's good to see effects that emphasize the change. I hope we'll see more stuff like that in the future.

I hope all your computer troubles got worked out, Kris and Ben. I hope we're in an arc/sequence like this when the IndieGoGo campaign drops; if it brings in new readers I hope they'll see something they like. Looking forward to seeing where things go from here.

Edit: Also echoing Gathan's questions. I can make out "somethingBEL" on Sarah's shirt in the latter two panels, but in the only straight view of it we get the text doesn't appear. Copyright concerns?
ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby bar1scorpio » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:31 pm

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby cawsking555 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:41 pm

now all we need is Yakety Sax playing in a loop on the page
Migi! Yame nasai! Sore wa oroka da. Hijō ni oroka na tashika ni! Chotto ii aidea toshite, ima anata ga tada oroka na ensō; kuria OUT o, LOT pōrando no anata no iru ofu kaishi!
cawsking555
Mountain climbing

Postby bar1scorpio » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:45 pm

Don't see why, nobody's being chased, in particular.

Really, the building, those paired elevators, and that manager are also a reference. With a very different British tune to accompany.

*Edit* Well, nobody's brought up the cartoon Gravity Falls yet on Disney, but it's definitely worth watching - particularly the episode with a fighting video game characters. Sarah's wearing one of the sweaters frequently worn by . Specifically, one that shows up in every episode's opening credits because it lights up. ^_^ My friend even made an EL Wire light panel to put on a shirt of that design.

Meanwhile, I've tried to draw them in a Grace Brothers from the BritCom "Are You Being Served?" with Jean approaching
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:20 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:56 pm

ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Return to Peter is the Wolf