[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Page 312 (10-2-2013)

Page 312 (10-2-2013)

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Page 312 (10-2-2013)

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:58 pm

I'll post the inked adult page as soon as Ben sends it to me...
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Page 312 (10-2-2013)

Postby Happygun » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:03 pm

Oh no,
Oh no,
Oh nooooo....
Oh no she didn't!
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Ganthan » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:51 pm

I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby stormydragon » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:34 pm

stormydragon
Mountain climbing

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:25 am

Okay, managed to get a halfway inked page to Kris at this point in the night- dunno if he's up or with the comp fired up. I'll keep adding Ink, but today I was in one of the busiest booths at work, and while we have a contract, now we have the shuffle of people no longer in Valet being trained as extra cashiers.. (sigh) and I had to train one. An Oldster.

You may have no idea how frustrating that was. Because he refused to read the manual they handed him, or listen to me try to explain things again and again and again. NO. He learned "by doing". Except even at that, he wasn't very good at. And I couldn't explain anything to him, I realize now, because his way of "by doing" I now understand as, his brain may have never been able to conceptualize anything hypothetical.

The kind of person who after being told a story problem, asks, "Well why was the train going there in the first place?"
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:30 am

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:46 am

I'm up too now. So I'll try to add a bit of ink before work, mebbe scan in one moar panel, if you ain't on the road to a con.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:19 am

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Arkus0 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:28 pm

I can see this going two routes:

1) Butch is offended by Sarah's "Costume" comment as she thinks costumes are a low form of clothes making and believes Sarah is suggesting Butch's clothes are costumes.

Or

2) The angry look is a fake out and Butch loves costumes and finally opens up a bit more to Sarah.
Arkus0
Feeling strange

Postby Blackjoker » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:11 pm

One by one the penguins steal my sanity
Blackjoker
Button popping

Postby CmdrPowers » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:17 pm

And meanwhile, the luuuvv situation is heating up on the second page. Is Peter really this stupid? Really? Or is he just thinking with his other (not inconsiderable) 'head'? :roll:
"The best diplomat I know is a fully-charged phaser bank!" (Lt. Cmdr Montgomery Scott)
CmdrPowers
Sweater stretching

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:10 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Ganthan » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:21 pm

Hey, it's entirely possible that this is a clone of Peter that will end up getting killed by Lee in his place. That would be a pretty cool twist, actually.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:30 pm

We'll call dream-Peter "Ben Riley" for short.

The real fun here is going to be, WHERE Jean's Walter Mittey-ness goes THIS time.
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby koryu » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:23 pm

Since nobody else has put this up yet...

Full Metal Jacket. ?

Not really sure what is going on at the moment with Jean, though I have my suspicions...
koryu
Just getting started

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:43 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby CmdrPowers » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:53 pm

"The best diplomat I know is a fully-charged phaser bank!" (Lt. Cmdr Montgomery Scott)
CmdrPowers
Sweater stretching

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:07 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby CmdrPowers » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:15 pm

CmdrPowers
Sweater stretching

Postby Dizzy » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:37 pm

Full metal jacket is correct. Me love you long time is said when the vietnamese hore is chatting with the americans.
Dizzy
Just getting started

Postby bar1scorpio » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:21 pm

Which was then mixed into the song "Me So Horny" by 2 LiveCrew. And the soundbite was later also used as a reference to that song in Sir Mix-A-Lot's "Baby Got Back"

Write. You guys can pick those jaws up off the floor any time you want... Yeah... The suburbanite ginger knows him sime classic rap...
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:32 pm

Fully inked adult page going up now.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Ganthan » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:30 pm

-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:49 pm

Ha! Love the variety of emotions going on in the general page. Ben does expressions very well. That goes for Jean's in the adult page too, which is fantastic by the way. Very nice posework, and character-appropriate dialog.

Speaking of the adult page, I noticed some...interesting posts in the thread for the last page...how much should we contribute to the IndieGoGo campaign if we want to keep seeing pages like this?
ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:56 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Next

Return to Peter is the Wolf