[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Page 312 (10-2-2013)

Page 312 (10-2-2013)

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Re: Page 312 (10-2-2013)

Postby bar1scorpio » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:14 pm

Well, the Indiegogo is for the PH-13 book 2's printing, abd not consign of the strip in general. That could all be handled wort everyday donations of any amount. though I think it's high time to do some adults-only non plot-forwarding sex scenes. I need to draw something to occupy the time (he says, just as he's likely to get a ton of freelance handed to him from Palladium or such...)

And I don't think I'll be doing much in conventions next year. my vacation days won't be paid, ( instead I got a check for their value at the end of September.)
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:04 pm

ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:19 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby ShadowMage » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:08 pm

Oh, for Christ's sake, PLEASE don't let this pan out with Butch going into RAEG mode... 0_o

(BTW, Peter's uttering "Butch Cramer? Sane 'n' Quiet?" reminded me of something that's been bothering me--

What's the story behind Sarah being called "Slip 'n Fall" on occasion?)
Whenever I see bar-1, all I can think is... how the f**k is it even possible to abuse Sierra Mist? I mean, maybe with AMP or Red Bull, but... what was I talking about?

Whoever said 'nothing's impossible' never tried slamming a revolving door.
ShadowMage
Button popping

Postby Kris@WLP » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:33 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:46 pm

began with Sarah attending classes, with a flashback to a few of her more "spectacular" fails at gym.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Ganthan » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:49 pm

Do Peter and Company even know that Butch was the one who fired the locoweed bomb in the first place?
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:56 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:16 pm

Part of the controversies surrounding Peter, Sarah, and especially Rebecca, and even an extremely extreme case, Gus, can be summed up, "You don't turn your back on Pack."

You handle what problems you have within the community, and you keep outsiders out.

And as for Gus, he's protected by his position in human community, a blue wall he managed tho get behind (not that he has anyone on the force that would call him ' friend'), and Jack's reporter's morality. Cops have a old saying, "It's not what you know they did, it's what you can prove." and Gus, in his human life, has managed yo keep the evidence just on this side if the law, and his personal life quiet enough to obfuscate his movements.
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby ShadowMage » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:55 pm

Whenever I see bar-1, all I can think is... how the f**k is it even possible to abuse Sierra Mist? I mean, maybe with AMP or Red Bull, but... what was I talking about?

Whoever said 'nothing's impossible' never tried slamming a revolving door.
ShadowMage
Button popping

Postby Ganthan » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:18 pm

-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:30 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Ganthan » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:18 pm

It's kinda weird that the only character in this whole comic that has demonstrated any compassion so far is Carla. Even then it's just as much a way to attack Gus as it is to help Butch.

Then after Butch pulled the stunt that she did I could not BELIEVE that Carla actually showed compassion AGAIN. Just how close did she come to pointing the shotgun at Butch's face and pulling the trigger?
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:34 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Previous

Return to Peter is the Wolf