[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Page 319 (12-18-2013)

Page 319 (12-18-2013)

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Page 319 (12-18-2013)

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:47 pm

Between a wolf and two soft places...
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Page 319 (12-18-2013)

Postby JnEricsonx » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:30 pm

She can have me! First!
JnEricsonx
Sweater stretching

Postby stormydragon » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:22 pm

Making it worse!? How could it possibly be worse!!?? Jehovah! Jehovah! JJJEEEEHOOOOVVVAAAAHHHHH!!!
stormydragon
Mountain climbing

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:09 pm

Wasn't on the script, but I thought the alleyway needed some "color". The full text is, "I remember when these favorites were still open.".

Anyhoo. Just listened to the audiobook of Game of Thrones.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Happygun » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:13 am

Here, let me spoil the rest of the series for you:

It gets worse.
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:46 am

And by god, there's actual floppy weiners IN THE BOOKS. Here I thought that was just South Park bining about HBO....
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Happygun » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:59 pm

More of a 30-70 mix of titties and weiners, actually. Anything that's floppy.

George R.R. Martin claims he incorporates sexuality into his series because most fantasy/sci-fi series neglect it. Here's a man who has clearly never read Jack L. Chalker's work.
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Ganthan » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:13 pm

So anyway...

General: Most begrudgingly, Carla is doing her job as Alpha Female under the circumstances. However, I still don't see why they couldn't at least call Con in to still do HIS job as a COP.

Adult: Way better than traveling by Greyhound. It even comes with cushy travel pillows.

I realize it's all just for comedy, but you can start easing up with the dinky butterfly net already. You can't tell me that with Sarah in mind as a target that they look at the butterfly net and think "Yep, we still need that."

How about Anime Crossroads? Did it go okay for you?
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:43 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Return to Peter is the Wolf