[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Page 320 General and XMas Filler, 12-25-2013

Page 320 General and XMas Filler, 12-25-2013

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Page 320 General and XMas Filler, 12-25-2013

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:30 am

Sorry for the partial- among other things, BAR-1's granddad just died. I'll let him give the details if he wishes.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Page 320 General and XMas Filler, 12-25-2013

Postby Ganthan » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:23 pm

Wait... Lee's sword is... Jean just... WTF?! Okay, I think I need a moment here...

On the more serious RL side of things, my deepest sympathies for the loss of Ben's grandpa. Back in 2008 both of the grandparents on my mom's side died three months apart from each other.
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:51 pm

My grandparents on my mother's side of the family divorced some years ago, and grandpa was in his third marriage. It's just awkward for me. I might be expected to be a pall bearer. Thing is, I hadn't really talked to the man in years. Not that I can recall much of him from my childhood. (Nor for that matter, my childhood. Like, at all.)

Much of the delay for this week has just been being swamped at the day job and by the holiday rush at home - then this whole thing happened. This was already the least Christmas-y I've felt in like, years. I think part of the reason for that is just - well, having everything I want at my fingertips nowadays. I've more anticipation for a Kickstarter shipping than Christmas itself.

edit- I"m also noticing that I don't get as much done at work as I used to when I was working midnights. The "Actually having to deal with customers." Might make a large part of it, having gone form midnight shift to afternoons, and Valet Hiker to Cashiering. That's why I also head over to Palladium's offices on my days off, to use their studio space and draw comfortably with as few distractions as possible.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby abcde » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:55 pm

Huh... Well, it looks like our hunter is now fair game for the rest of the pack. Also, wanted for (attempted?) murder.
Judging by the positioning it looks like it was either blocked by her sternum or penetrated it. If it penetrated then her esophagus bore the brunt of the damage, and there's a good chance one of her lungs was nicked. Either way it's a sucking chest wound and she's going to need assistance to breathe. Fortunately, the angle is wrong for heart damage, although there are still major veins and arteries that could have been damaged. Spinal damage is exceedingly unlikely.
If it penetrated then her condition is between fair and critical with the most probable being serious. If it didn't penetrate she'll need a few stitches.

Hmm... Can werewolves counteract silver's nasty properties by cutting the affected area out with a steel knife?
abcde
Just getting started

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:19 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Happygun » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:00 am

...Maybe this was already addressed, but what happens when a hunter attacks and/or kills a target in front of witnesses (or otherwise involves people) who AREN'T privy to the Secret? I don't think Lee is aware the cops in town are werewolves and "I'm a hunter, it's cool" won't get you excused from murder. The families of the targets probably won't press charges but law enforcement WILL be expected to prosecute. This is stupid even by Lee's standards.
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Ganthan » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:36 am

-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:17 am

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Ganthan » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:58 am

-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:46 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Happygun » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:17 pm

Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:07 pm

Dammit Happygun, we don't have a "like" button on these boards!

And a blade anywhere near Jean made the last panel way too dramtic a cliffhangar to pass up.

But if Kris hadn't quashed this, I'm sure some sharp-eyed reader on the boards would have noticed Lee's arm isn't at full extension for a thrust.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Ganthan » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:39 pm

-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby abcde » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:14 am

Jean wouldn't be breaking the rules by screaming. Then the employees would have to take notice of the sword-wielding maniac breaking their door while trying to get his murder on.
I'm fairly certain that the employees' hands aren't tied by the rules even if they're all in on it, so they'd naturally call the cops. Once a human reports the crime they they're free to have a warrant put out for Lee's arrest without running afoul of the rules.
At that point I wouldn't be surprised of Juniper decided to turn Lee in to get brownie points with the pack.
abcde
Just getting started

Postby Cmtmool » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:57 am

I'm sorry for Bar's recent lost. It's difficult to lose a love one, especially this close to the holidays. :(
Cmtmool
Sweater stretching

Return to Peter is the Wolf