[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Page 323 (1-29-2014)

Page 323 (1-29-2014)

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Page 323 (1-29-2014)

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:45 pm

Which is the more humiliating way to get hit?
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Page 323 (1-29-2014)

Postby Henpecked » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:00 pm

The password is "Fustercluck".
Henpecked
Huge tracts o'land

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:45 pm

Oh, definitely did not expect Peter to bump right back into Lee again! This resets the situation to back before Jean started distracting him, right? Laughed at the virgin comment though!

I liked Sarah's goofy grin, it gets the drugged feeling across well. Also, Ben: good job on her butt and back shot - just like last page the details for her body and muscles are well done. The different angles and perspectives used in this sequence were a nice touch too, the reflection-in-the-mask shot particularly was neat.

I can't imagine that comparatively tiny net doing much! I wonder how many agents are going to end up getting squished?
ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Ganthan » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:35 pm

General

Oh for the friggin' love of... Welp, back where we started I guess.

Dang, Mrs. Forrest is dressed up to the nines. Look at all that fancy stuff she's wearing: the dress, the hat, the furry wrap. Not how I expected someone to run a religious health food store to look.

Adult

Color me impressed that Baker's helmet is strong enough to hold up to that much weight. Just how much training do these guys get? From the skill they've demonstrated so far at catching werewolves it's amazing they're still alive.
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:52 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:18 pm

ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:10 pm

As for the Fundie-Health Food Lady, on a color comic, her hat would be notably purple.

And I was trying to draw her to also look like a Pak Protector.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Ganthan » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:21 am

I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:39 pm

Arg, that's what I mean. Red Hat society... with purple ribbons & dresses...
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby TimGee250 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:41 pm

Hmmmm, so is Lee starting to question the danger of werewolves now? And it will be interesting when and if the town learns that Parkie has been kidnapped.
TimGee250
Sweater stretching

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:33 pm

No update this week; Ben only got the gen-aud page finished, and I don't want to repeat the experience we've had with split/incomplete updates the past few weeks.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Return to Peter is the Wolf