[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Filler, 4-10-2014

Filler, 4-10-2014

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Filler, 4-10-2014

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:26 pm

On the gen-aud side, a coloring WIP for the adult version cover of Book 2.

On the adult side, the line art completed for page 320 (originally posted Jan. 1.)
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Filler, 4-10-2014

Postby Kaeto » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:51 am

Nice!
Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Happygun » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:06 pm

Ni-ce!
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Ganthan » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:51 pm

Pretty sweet coloring and shading job so far. I did a bit of a double take when I saw Cherry with a blue face, but then I noticed that it's just some bleed over from Peter's jeans.

Now you're making me want to see a color picture of the Muzzle Group guys as well just so we can learn their color scheme.

The finished adult page looks really nice as well. I didn't realize before now that Baker was holding onto Sarah by wrapping his legs around her waist. It makes me even more envious of the little prick.

Edited for typo. It's' waist' not 'waste' you idiot. :roll:
Last edited by Ganthan on Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby bar1scorpio » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:15 am

Actually, I *just* finished the damned thing.

I uploaded it to my FA account.

And In my annoying quest to try and lend some context to the city - Alice is standing in front of a store that made an appearance as a background joke in book 2... I'm kinda getting better at these drawings...
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Ganthan » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:05 pm

Ooh, even better. This definitely makes up for the lack of a story page this week.

Ashley must either be standing on something or she's just REALLY tall. I'm liking the look of her hips in that blue denim skirt. With a smile on her face she almost looks like a completely different person.

Butch never struck me as the type to wear hot pink. Then again I also didn't expect her to be so zealous about clothing design, so who knows? I personally think goes better with her.

Cherry's looking really cute with her eagerness and big fluffy ringtail. She better move her face back some before she pulls Peter's pants down any further or she's gonna get ANOTHER surprise. Then again, after being traumatized by the sight and subsequent thought of Hal's equipment, she might be better prepared for Peter now.
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:57 pm

I did like the Book 2 adult cover as well, so I'm glad to see it's popular! The version Ben posted on FA has a full background and everything, and it looks good. Was the home page going to be updated, or are we saving that for next week?
ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:34 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Return to Peter is the Wolf