[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - The Emperor's Foxy Lady Pg. 8 (7-10-2014)

The Emperor's Foxy Lady Pg. 8 (7-10-2014)

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

The Emperor's Foxy Lady Pg. 8 (7-10-2014)

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:34 pm

Doesn't scare easy, our hunter friend here.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: The Emperor's Foxy Lady Pg. 8 (7-10-2014)

Postby Kaeto » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:39 am

He learned that you don't snark someone who has a Bisento aimed at you.
Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby akwolffan » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:52 am

Hmm... is anyone else having a problem with the 'previous page' function? When I hit 'previous page', I get the May 31 page. If I hit 'next page' there, I get a 404. All June and July pages except this one appear to have... evaporated.
akwolffan
Just getting started

Postby Ganthan » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:42 am

Up until now I actually had some respect for these hunters. Not only do they not take watch shifts at night to guard against being snuck up on, but they sleep in separate tents, ensuring that when one IS snuck up on the other won't notice?
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:45 am

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby akwolffan » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:37 pm

okay.
akwolffan
Just getting started

Postby bar1scorpio » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:16 am

I accomplished NOTHING today! Didn't even go into work!

Okay, so I ended up volunteering at the Merchandise table that the Saline Celtic festival. So worth giving up that $350 quarterly perfect attendance bonus. Got a couple of CDs, and then some free lapel pins & a backpack... and these Welsh Black Currant cookies...

I just.. really needed a day away from everything. Even if I did end up being one of the few people who knew how to use Square at the merch table.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Toast » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:58 pm

Toast
Bodice ripping

Postby bar1scorpio » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:35 am

It's as easy as putting numbers into your calculator.

In other news.... well, glad I didn't take this weekend off to vend at DashCon.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Ganthan » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:13 pm

Wait. Did she accidentally slice off a portion of her hair when she swung that blade around?
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:01 am

No, that's a plume on the spear head. (In theory, they weren't just flair. You'd put a rag or something on a spear, just behind the point, to soak up blood so the handle doesn't get slippery.
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:12 pm

Hm, and page 9 will be latenight tomorrow. I wasn't able to get more than the pencils laid out today.
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:57 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:03 pm

That'll give me time to 100% the page.
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Happygun » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:10 pm

[Fluttershy][/Fluttershy]
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Ganthan » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:25 pm

You're not getting lazy on us now, are you Happygun?
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Happygun » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:06 pm

Not getting into a cool post pissing contest with you, Ganthan :roll:
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:16 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Return to Peter is the Wolf