[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Page 336 (9-25-2014)

Page 336 (9-25-2014)

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Page 336 (9-25-2014)

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:34 pm

Filler next week, followed by (I hope) some of the scripts from the IndieGoGo!
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Page 336 (9-25-2014)

Postby Kaeto » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:55 pm

So we gots ta wait a while before we find out Sarah's answer?
Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Happygun » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:00 pm

Oh dear... :shock:
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Bleech » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:18 am

Mmmm. I would just love a comic of Mega-Wolves Sarah and Jean sharing Peters gigantic cock.
Bleech
Feeling strange

Postby matteso585 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:54 am

What, no nipples in that imagination sequence?
matteso585
Bodice ripping

Postby bar1scorpio » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:29 am

Erf, remind me to re-intro the nips for a page 336x.

Sorry there were no Livestreams this week, just work was lousy, and I had to finish the clean & adults only filler drawings at Palladium's studio. Those and some panel correction drawings for book 2.

But last week at work was SO damned $#!++y. Yanked out of the quietest section for one of the busiest, then made to do relief cashiering, and there was a second relief to halve my work, until they let her go home early.

Oh, also got out to see The Maze Runner & The Giver (finally) today. Bot good. Maze Runner was very intense, Giver more thought provoking.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:36 am

ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Rocket T. Coyote » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:10 pm

Even as the mega-wolf, Sarah still exhibits charm and decorum despite an imposing appearance. So she finds Jean's suggestions a bit off-putting IMHO. I wouldn't be surprised if a scene of "Parkie" sipping a hot cocoa with pinkie finnger extended were inserted into an upcoming episode, or as a holiday card. :wink:
The coyote with his very own space program.
Rocket T. Coyote
Sweater stretching

Postby bar1scorpio » Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:27 pm

1.5 hours in line at Exit 13...

Anyhoo, Sarah Wuff might not entirely be the "tea & pinky" type. Sarah certainly is, but her wolf is far more tactile. Hence her comfort with the girls at tiki li li. Sarah Wuff is more the, "use every other tree around the Lodge as a back scratcher" type.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Norithics » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:53 am

First post here, so sorry if I'm not familiar with the intricacies of the board and what have you. :)
I love PitW. It's a great, smart story and it's really been just a blast to follow, but this page (and the one previous) are the ones that made me finally register because I just had to share my thoughts.

I know that what Jean's talking about is likely just there to be fun filler and everything will likely go back to 'normal' after this idea has run its course... but I have to say, that'll almost be a shame, because the potential for this idea is so great that it just has my head in a buzz. Sarah's such a fish out of water, but thus far- with the exception of her cosplay fascination- she's pretty much been the normal one having weird things foisted on her. Something like this would really make her have to face the idea of being weird in a fashion that society just absolutely doesn't accept in any way, because of something that came from her. Jean's a goofball to be sure, but it's clear that she cares about Sarah and Peter, and would do pretty much anything for them. It's one of the few cases in writing where it doesn't feel like some kind of dumb harem anime thing and instead presents a reasonable scenario that tickles the imagination. Either way I'll keep reading, naturally, but boy would I be impressed if the Hard Road was taken in this case to tackle such a different social aspect.

Anyway, love this thing, gonna whip myself into doing up some fanart for it sooner or later! This comic deserves at least that much. :)
Norithics
Just getting started

Postby Ganthan » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:36 am

Welcome to the boards, Nori. I like your art on furaffinity so I'm looking forward to whatever Pitw fan art you come up with.
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:16 pm

ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Emelex » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:11 pm

Am I hallucinating or did I see a page with two panels like this:

What Jean thinks Sarah's thinking: Sarah and Jean as werewolves in nurses outfits

What Sarah's actually thinking: Sarah eating Jean out as werewolves

Does anyone know where that comic strip went?
Emelex
Just getting started

Postby Kaeto » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:26 pm

It's in the gallery. They were filler pages.
Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Return to Peter is the Wolf