[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - 10-01-2014 Filler & Stream

10-01-2014 Filler & Stream

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

10-01-2014 Filler & Stream

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:06 am

There should be some Filler up tonight. Yeah, filler. But two pieces of said filler artwork - and then there'll be this additional Filler being worked on - and you'll be able to watch me working on it via Livestream

And admit it. You wanna know what's going on with Jean-
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Re: 10-01-2014 Filler & Stream

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:50 pm

And soon we'll be posting the first two of the "Captain's Table" scripts from the IndieGoGo project! (Which will buy me time to work out the exact choreography of the farce which is about to ensue in the main story...)
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Rocket T. Coyote » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:21 pm

:shock: :o :lol:
The coyote with his very own space program.
Rocket T. Coyote
Sweater stretching

Postby Bleech » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:02 pm

Name any amount to turn that into a full 10 page comic and I will pay it.
Bleech
Feeling strange

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:42 am

What, mega-Jean & Sarah-Wuff having fun at a Huge Dorky Thing?

Oh, ang that Livestream be up, and Jean be in color, if you want a preview for next week.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Bleech » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:25 am

Well, long as we're using the early 60's definition of dork, yes.....
Bleech
Feeling strange

Postby Happygun » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:09 am

Maybe Bar1 should initiate a Kickstarter for said comic; it'd certainly be a better investment than potato salad...

Hah! Now potato salad, Jean, and Sarah are in the same part of your brain! :twisted:
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Bleech » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:34 am

He could set up a patreon and include it. Might give some good income, more than the donations box thats already there, anyway.

Hmmm.....Big, full breasts covered in dressing as it enhances the feeling as they rub against each other.... strong, furry muscles pulling each other in close and crushing the potatoes to mush beneath their effortless strain..... the combined dressing and potatoes falling down their bodies towards their plump, full asses alongside their sweat, where it will be eaten, as a side to delicious, dripping pussy, eaten by long, thick, wolf tongue, the second best thing to feel in their sex in the world next to mega-thick wolf cock.

Not a bad image to have, really.There's not a lot that can't be made sexier by the addition of a pair of busty giant wolf babes lezzing out.

Still, if a comic is really on the table, I'd kick myself if i didn't ask for Peter to grow and join in himself. A fantasy come true for all three - Sarah gets two lovers who she can cut loose with, and even be dominated by, Jean gets to be a sexy giantess, and Peter can finally feel like a real werewolf.
Bleech
Feeling strange

Postby Ganthan » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:54 am

I suspect the first two Captain's Table pages will be mine since Kris emailed me the proposed scripts, which I approved. Ashley fans should be very pleased. ;)

It also amuses me just how much wit Kris puts into the scripts by themselves. I had to look up the meaning of the word Pulchritude.
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby rdfox » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:43 am

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
rdfox
Button popping

Postby Happygun » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:59 pm

...I think one of the greatest secrets of the series is that, deep down, Sarah is far kinkier than even Jean.
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:50 pm

ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Cmtmool » Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:05 am

Well knowing Jean so far, I can't blame Sarah for thinking that way. :(
Cmtmool
Sweater stretching

Postby Cmtmool » Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:06 am

[quote="Happygun"]...I think one of the greatest secrets of the series is that, deep down, Sarah is far kinkier than even Jean.[/quote]

Or maybe she willing to "experiment" if you will on the other gender side of sex.
Cmtmool
Sweater stretching

Postby bar1scorpio » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:04 am

Yeah, I'm not sure what the current writers block is - though I know there's a complex juggling of chesspieces/characters right now, the given need to tell what characters are where, and wherever Sarah & Jean are going -

Although if Kris didn't have the Captain's Chair pages ready, I was going to try to stretch out the color images for the rest of the month... I was thinking on something based off of Pierre August Cot's for Sarah.. just that lighting is so creepy... But not sure what other memes I could- well, you'll see Wednesday.

Because you've all been also kinda overdue for some color images of the PitW characters..
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Ganthan » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:08 pm

Apparently my TV Horror Host name is:

Cryptus Fitzwillies of the Night.
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Blackjoker » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:17 pm

I seem to be Master Murdoch Von Shriek
One by one the penguins steal my sanity
Blackjoker
Button popping

Postby wysiwyg » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:19 pm

Master Lupa Lecurse :-p
wysiwyg
Button popping

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:17 pm

Count Ghastlee Robotson.

I guess I'm some kind of royal ghost robot? :lol:
ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Blackjoker » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:46 pm

I also feel the urge to add, holy crap Jean looks really hot as a horror hostess.
One by one the penguins steal my sanity
Blackjoker
Button popping

Postby Kaeto » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:50 am

I'd like to see the pic without the words.
Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Jacobdarkk » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:01 pm

Where did the filler disappear to? all i see on the main page is two pages advertising the same thing, even going back a page in the comic doesn't bring up the filler.
Jacobdarkk
Just getting started

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:04 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Jacobdarkk » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:17 am

Jacobdarkk
Just getting started

Postby rdfox » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:03 pm

Wolfman Ghastlee McKills? Really?

REALLY?
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
rdfox
Button popping

Next

Return to Peter is the Wolf