[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Page 338 (Early Norning update)

Page 338 (Early Norning update)

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Page 338 (Early Norning update)

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:16 pm

With Kris leaving for a full weekend, he just uploaded the images to the main pages, but not to the archive pages & links.

But still, TWO pages! The Naughtiness starts in full fashion! And-
DUN DUN DUN....
She's back.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Re: Page 338 (Early Norning update)

Postby Happygun » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:35 am

Um, wow. Just, wow.
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby wysiwyg » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:17 am

Good Norning!

I totally don't get the top panel.

The bottom panel is pretty clear though. :-p
wysiwyg
Button popping

Postby Ganthan » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:24 am

My guess on the gen page is that, through research and investigation, Juniper has discovered where the Howl is going to be. I don't get the lower middle left panel, though.

As for the adult page, I'm starting to get Sabrina Online flashbacks. I have a feeling that a slap may be incoming.

I also only now realized that Sarah's been eating Wolfsbane. I thought it was popcorn.
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:26 am

That's Juniper across the street from The Lodge. Orat least, the road leading up to it. And a bunch of paranormal investigators looking to get in.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Ganthan » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:39 am

-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:39 pm

That's be The Lodge's rear patio. Remember the time he was there?
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Bleech » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:15 pm

So Sarah even thinks Peter is cheating on her, and its over. And she's planning on Peter catching her fucking his best friend, and doesn't care?
Bleech
Feeling strange

Postby Tyris » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:38 pm

You can't look dignified when you're having fun.
Tyris
Just getting started

Postby OmegaScales » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:09 pm

If I were Peter coming home to them getting it on, I'd probably be down a pair of pants. But because of the top panels, I have a suspicion that something else is gonna happen before he gets back.
When the fiery moon rises and the frozen sun sets, then the war between good and evil shall come to an end. Until then I, the guardian of both heaven and hell, the keeper of destruction and bringer of peace, shall dream these lives to death and freedom.
OmegaScales
Just getting started

Location: In your head... oh my... your secrets are safe with me!

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:50 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Ganthan » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:48 am

But doesn't Juniper already know where the lodge is from that time she followed Sarah there, or did that happen at some random rooftop in town?
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:21 am

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Happygun » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:34 pm

Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Return to Peter is the Wolf