[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Page 339 (12-4-2014)

Page 339 (12-4-2014)

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Page 339 (12-4-2014)

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:12 pm

Juniper Stebbins, forest ninja.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Page 339 (12-4-2014)

Postby Ganthan » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:56 pm

Tape on the nipples?
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:37 pm

Sigh, continuity gaff-er's tape. Forgot she pulled them off between panels on the page previous, but she was wearing them a page before that as she wasn't wearing a bra.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby matteso585 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:56 pm

Taking clothes off just in case of transformation during yuri scene. That's a smart thing to do.
matteso585
Bodice ripping

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:42 pm

Sigh, continuity gaff-er's tape. Forgot she pulled them off between panels on the page previous, but she was wearing them a page before that as she wasn't wearing a bra.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Rocket T. Coyote » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:48 pm

In search of plunder, I reckon.
The coyote with his very own space program.
Rocket T. Coyote
Sweater stretching

Postby CmdrPowers » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:30 pm

Gaffer's Tape, no Gaffer's Tape- the previous page looked so...delicious. Too bad you'll have to fix that. :(

What bother's me a whole heck of a lot more is that Sarah/Sarah-Wuff doesn't get off on having her breasts played with. That whole concept seems so...anti-Kris, that I find it hard to credit. If I had my druthers, one tug or suck on those would be enough to launch the Orion to 3600 miles for a screaming hot 20,000mph re-entry! C'mon, Kris! :? All you would have to do is, basically, have Sarah go, "OMG, squeee, I guess I was wrong!"
"The best diplomat I know is a fully-charged phaser bank!" (Lt. Cmdr Montgomery Scott)
CmdrPowers
Sweater stretching

Postby Happygun » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:45 pm

Y'know, not to put a damper on all this, but Sarah hasn't actually verbally consented yet :?
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:36 am

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Norithics » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:44 am

Norithics
Just getting started

Postby Ganthan » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:17 pm

-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:13 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby matteso585 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:57 pm

Why do I get the feeling that this is going to turn into a yuri threesome?
matteso585
Bodice ripping

Postby CmdrPowers » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:22 am

Hi Kris! It was good running into you at Geeknomicon this weekend. I always enjoy running into you at conventions, but it's a shame we have to resort to circumlocution when discussing PitW in public settings. BTAIM, I still maintain that SarahWuff's wonderful upper frontals should be nice and sensitive to the right sort of play. Yes, I am well aware that not every female responds positively to breast stimulation, and I suppose it's possible that she's just not ever had the proper treatment those wonderful warheads deserve, but I hope you and all the other readers agree that it would be a damn shame if Sarah's nubbins don't respond to nuzzling. :wink:
"The best diplomat I know is a fully-charged phaser bank!" (Lt. Cmdr Montgomery Scott)
CmdrPowers
Sweater stretching

Postby Random Spectator » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:02 pm

Apologies for putting a damper on the sexy Yuri fun time, but there's kind of a big problem with current events: Sarah is doing with Jean almost EXACTLY what she believed Peter to be doing with Butch, over which belief she dumped him on the spot with no chance to explain. Yes, she took him back once she learned the truth and felt justifiably awful about the whole thing, but dump him she did. For (perceived) cheating.

She has established a zero tolerance policy for cheating in her and Peter's relationship, and is hypocritically ignoring her own rule. As importantly, Jean was there when the Butch bondage thing when down and so has no excuse for instigating this. As Peter's best friend since childhood she has a unique perspective on all of the shit he goes through in his life, and how it's affected him. And now she has no problem trying to impose her own wants on his relationship with Sarah?

Jean. Knows. Better.

Peter would have every right at this point to dump Sarah as girlfriend and Jean as best friend in one shot, because both of them are completely out of line in disregarding his feelings and hand waving Sarah's recent actions. I know he's an Omega, I know his trials and tribulations are generally played for laughs and he's a giant horn dog that'll likely jump right in to a threesome, especially with these two. None of that excuses either of the girls' behavior in this instance.

Sorry for the rant, but Sarah's hypocrisy and Jean's callousness in this scene really grate on my sensibilities and no one else was touching on these issues.

I've enjoyed this comic for years without feeling the need to post about anything, until the last few comics. PitW is one of my favorite comics and I sincerely hope you guys keep making it for years to come. Right now though? I think that the sex for sex's sake is trampling over the story and the characters' relationships, which is unfortunate.
Random Spectator
Just getting started

Postby heykat » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:17 pm

This isn't really out of character for Jean at least by past experiences. She already tried to have sex with Peter back after Sarah broke up with him and knew Peter was still not over her, and fantasized about her and Peter doing things behind Sarah's back. As for Sarah, I'm not sure if this is out of character, I mean what do you do when practically the only female friend you have (possibly only friend) tells you she wants to sleep with you and your boyfriend, just kick her out? Not to mention Sarah is also quite passive; also Jean alluded to wanting to share Peter several times so this isn't really new to Sarah just a new direction in how Jean goes about it (no sharing, just a threesome of gay and hetero sex).
They also aren't really doing this behind Peter's back since they know Peter is going to be home soon and want him to find them, whereas the Butch and Peter thing (to Sarah) was purely done behind Sarah's back. This decision is also based on Jean's assertion (and maybe Sarah's) that Peter would find this erotic and be happy to join in, and I guess that's really the important part; if Peter doesn't like that they are having sex and inviting him to join then he has a right to do what you just said, but if he's okay with walking in on them during sex and being invited to a threesome then it doesn't matter.
heykat
Feeling strange

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:17 pm

I'm about to upload the update.

A note: page 339 will be replaced with the last two panels drawn as originally scripted.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby CmdrPowers » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:46 am

Thank you, Kris! I'll accept that as a win! :D
CmdrPowers
Sweater stretching

Postby Ganthan » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:24 am

It could simply be the case that Sarah doesn't trust her own judgment anymore after the breakup incident, which she feels guilty about. Therefore she's just gonna take Jean's advice without question, whether that's the best idea or not.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Return to Peter is the Wolf