[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Page 349, 4-2-2015

Page 349, 4-2-2015

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Page 349, 4-2-2015

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:13 pm

Need to get to bed NOW- up at 5 AM to drive to Atlanta...
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Page 349, 4-2-2015

Postby Kaeto » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:26 am

That's too much sleep! Be like me, In bed around midnight and pain getting me up again by 3 am.
Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Ganthan » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:32 am

Dare I even ask about the tentacles?
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Happygun » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:03 pm

Oh dear, things are about to get messy.

...Er, messier.
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Father coming down like the wrath of an angry tentacled god.

Worst kind.

Well, backlit Arthur Hazen does straight up look like HPL, hopefully.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Happygun » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:30 pm

Happygun

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:25 pm

Oh yeah, We've worked in so many horror references into Arthur Hazen's background story shortly after his first few appearances. It's delightful.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Rocket T. Coyote » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:47 pm

This oughta be good...
The coyote with his very own space program.
Rocket T. Coyote
Sweater stretching

Postby Ganthan » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:22 pm

Yet another week missed without a word...

I know you hate the idea of becoming a pay site in any format but I think that if contributing one to five dollars a month to say Patreon helps the updates come out consistently I would be willing to do it. Maybe you could come up with some Patreon exclusive art like once every couple months or so?

At this point I really just want to see the rest of the story before someone, either Kris, Ben, or myself, dies of old age.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby bar1scorpio » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:10 pm

Sorry, I did post to facebook, just I've got a couple of side art projects that were rush jobs. And chances to draw some stuff that's really different.
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Happygun » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:13 pm

Happygun

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:26 pm

Money doesn't seem to be that much of a motivator for Ben.

As for myself, I -need- to get a Patreon or GoFundMe or something set up, but I don't want to do it until the PitW2 IndieGoGo is completely resolved. Which reminds me, I need to bug my shirt printer about the remaining shirts from that... AGAIN... dammit, I should have just shipped them all the first time...
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Ganthan » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:33 am

-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby bar1scorpio » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:28 pm

Nice, boss. And I just uploaded one of the pieces that delayed page 350 to my deviantart, now that the game is up on rpgnow.

Errrff... and still delayed, it'll be tomorrow night that this page is ready to scan. It's still only half done, as.. man, I bet there's a pattern to these delays on the weeks where I'm working booth 75 (busiest booth on site) two days in the week....
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Return to Peter is the Wolf