[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Page 350 (image only) (4/17/2015)

Page 350 (image only) (4/17/2015)

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Page 350 (image only) (4/17/2015)

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:42 pm

Ben handed it in late, and I'm at another convention, so this is what I can do while running the booth.

And for Arthur Hazen, this talking-to has been a long time coming.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Page 350 (image only) (4/17/2015)

Postby heykat » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:59 pm

interesting that Jean has a rifle under her foot. Also I like how Con immediately took the opportunity to deal with Arthur's meddling with this happenstance.
heykat
Feeling strange

Postby Rocket T. Coyote » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:57 pm

That is one heavy load of knives and daggers for Sarah to be lifting too. Our young werewolf hunter doesn't travel light, does he?
The coyote with his very own space program.
Rocket T. Coyote
Sweater stretching

Postby Henpecked » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:31 pm

Con Nero is one stealthy Sheriff.
Henpecked
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:19 pm

Not particularly. He'll show up whenever the page gets finished in background, and we saw his truck following Arthur down the driveway in the previous page.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:05 am

The gun is specifically, Lee's blunderbuss. It ain't moving....
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby CmdrPowers » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:26 pm

Nicely done, guys. I was a teensy bit worried when I couldn't get the new page to show up on my phone while talking to Kris at CyphaCon yesterday. Good seeing Kris again and good seeing how the story's developing. :D
"The best diplomat I know is a fully-charged phaser bank!" (Lt. Cmdr Montgomery Scott)
CmdrPowers
Sweater stretching

Postby bar1scorpio » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:43 pm

I'm at least 90% on pencils from yesterday, and from today 10% on Inks. Valet was murder today. Always is on sundays.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Happygun » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:02 pm

So, this is comic .
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Return to Peter is the Wolf