[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Update (and it's about time), June 17

Update (and it's about time), June 17

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Postby manx » Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:36 pm

manx
Huge tracts o'land

Sarah...

Postby K-MacK » Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:55 am

If she does remember...it ought to make training her a bit easier :) ...and I agree she has probably run out of Adrenalin to trigger her Transformations for a while, plus...transforming (shifting) takes calories, and she's likely low on blood-sugar by this point, as in shift...pass out.
One other good thing is that she seems to be a bit more accepting...altho' one still wonders what happens when she puts two-and-two together. :shock:
Too bad for 'Becca...but Kris isn't done with this story yet...... :wink:
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Queen of Night » Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:23 am

Oh I'm sure Kris has something really good planned for the Cramer/Sarah confrontation. But that might not be for awhile... Kris kinda told me a bit of what's going to happen next... Should get kinda interesting.
be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby manx » Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:59 am

I hate it when people say things like that, it means I will be more curious and its going to kill me. But oh well, though I think the Cramer clan aren't exactly too bright. I don't think either of them are going to get rid of her when they have the chance. Though you'd think from what everyone else was talking about, they practically want to get rid of Sarah.

Personally, I'd think a 12 foot tall werewolf would make a great bodyguard for the entire clan. She'd be a great offensive weapon. And all you got to do to keep her happy, is put her on a date with Peter and shes on cloud 9.
manx
Huge tracts o'land

Postby rachel » Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:53 am

One comment and one question.

As for the comment, I think with all the noise and that finish, that Peter's stock has risen with all the wolven ladies, guess he's lucky he now has a 11' tall Amazon to watch over him.

As for the question, let see if I can keep it clean...

But I wonder since it's been mention that while Peter didn't grow much, still a runt for werewolves, he made up for it in his...'shoe' size. I guess the question is, how does he compare to the adult wolves? I'm wondering if among the male's is there 'shoe' size envy?
Last edited by rachel on Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rachel

"Mister, You're grounded until you die!" Meet the Robinsons.

http://www.rachelsdreams.com
rachel
Just getting started

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:08 pm

For now I will say only this: Peter inherited his father's stature in one, and only one, physical aspect.

That's all I'm sayin' 'bout that.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Odd... a serious question.

Postby K-MacK » Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:14 pm

Going back over what has been said about Werewolf radiation (as in kids leaving home never to return...like Con Nero), I'm wondering if, in the current time, young Werewolves are as likely to leave their hometown.
There's a Democracy in the pack, now; and full sufferage for Werewolf Women...while Jean's plans are outside of the pack, I'm wondering if the old style of population turnover will continue, or if we'll start seeing Werewolf families "settled", Sons taking over their Father's (or Mother's) work...in short, are we seeing a major change in Were' population dynamics, or will the young continue to radiate out from the Family Pack to make their way outside of the local town and community?
If they are beginning to settle, and raise multi-generation families of Were's, this raises some interesting ideas around Confederating Packs and eventually forming a sort of "Shadow Government" of, by, and for Were's.
This rolled around in my admittedly weak mind last night for a couple of hours and I can't decide yea...or nay. It's just that it's a logical evolution of Were's (or any other "Shadow Population"), and I wonder if there is any sort of answer...other than "Wait for the 2025 March issue?"
KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby Queen of Night » Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:39 pm

Meh I think it's different for every were-wolf, Cramer and Walt really just want a legacy left behind. But for most of the younger wolves it sounds like most want to move away and join another pack. Much like human kids.
be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Shadows...

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:43 pm

Ok ,from a member of a member of a "quasi-shadow" government standpont ,(us American Indians' have some hidden motives too... 8) ) the idea of a "union" is pretty good. (with the right network you can achieve a LOT , in realitivly little time...)
I for example , am pretty much like Con Nero in the respect that I have ,as you put it "radiated" from my tribe...( I do return from time to time , I am one of the few in line to become cheif...)

That being said most tribes network VERY well in that respect ( you may not be able to I.D. some of us , but we keep tabs on fellow members and family) , intrestingly enough it's a but unlike other networks/organizations , in the respect that #1 you are born into it , #2 you can NEVER walk away ,or leave it completely ,#3 you are ALWAYS having notes and tabs kept on you among some of the tribes...

I call it a "quasi-shadow" government , because you all know we exist...
It's just the motive that is hidden ( and I for one won't reveal.)
Unlike some other "racialy motivated" groups , our motives are not elitest , racist ,nor do we at all view ourselves as "supierior" in any way ( we are just different...) our view is all inclusive , all races are welcome on American soil , and on tribal national land as well.( Racists and bigots on the other hand are STRICTLY shunned and rejected , NOTE ; this is putting it VERY MILDLY...A.I.M. used to raid the KKK and even took a few lives in the proccess...we REALY dont tolerate racisim in ANY form. )
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Really Wierd thought

Postby K-MacK » Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:49 pm

Wizard of Odd has put it perfectly. Now, that's an interesting point that's made...you can never walk away, you are born into it....I wouldn't be suprised if there was even a Were' Web in the PitW Universe.
You do realise where that leads, don'cha? Der Tag. Outing of Weres in a couple of Generations.... Woot! Makes sense... in a Hundred years (really today) Howls would be visible from orbiting Surveillance Satellites.
Now that really would make for a story, wouldn't it. :wink:
KMacK...
K-MacK

Re: Really Wierd thought

Postby Kris@WLP » Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:20 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Previous

Return to Peter is the Wolf