[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Page 357 (8-13-2015)... ON TIME??

Page 357 (8-13-2015)... ON TIME??

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Page 357 (8-13-2015)... ON TIME??

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:18 pm

Meet Mabel.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Page 357 (8-13-2015)... ON TIME??

Postby Happygun » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:43 pm

On time? What madness is this!

I sense plot thickening approaching!
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Kaeto » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:58 am

Why does it look like the bars of the cage are embedded in her?
Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:27 am

Because I tried to draw them fading, so her face could be seen...
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby PSadlon » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:52 am

I suspect while Con is showing a bit of weakness it's more a weakness of heart than anything else. He at least feels sorry because of what she must have felt when he had to put down her family members in the challenges. Whether and what other feelings may be involved only Con and the creators know.
PSadlon
Feeling strange

Postby Ganthan » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:49 pm

It looks like Mabel doesn't like Con very much. The Garrities must have been a very traditional werewolf family for a long time and didn't accept Con's changes too well. I understand that he may be trying to make amends with Wilbur somewhat by removing himself from the responsibility of killing yet another Garrity, but I still think he's taking a hugely unnecessary risk by bringing hunters to a howl to do this.

Is there really no other way to humanely euthanize Mabel? If her regeneration has shut down then perhaps Carla could sedate her and then administer cyanide. It would certainly be less messy.
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kaeto » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:23 pm

If I was Con I'd answer Mabel ' Not weak. I simply feel I've caused your family enough pain' .
Forward the Dinocrome!

And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:04 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:21 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Kaeto » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:34 pm

Forward the Dinocrome!

And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Ganthan » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:34 pm

-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Henpecked » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:13 am

That's implying that a tranquilizer dart would do anything. We saw early on what horse tranqs do to Peter, which is to say very little.
Henpecked
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:03 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Ganthan » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:51 pm

-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby PSadlon » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:55 pm

PSadlon
Feeling strange

Postby Rocket T. Coyote » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:20 pm

Mabel is suffering from a sort of werewolf dementia? :o
The coyote with his very own space program.
Rocket T. Coyote
Sweater stretching

Postby Ganthan » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:26 pm

It just occurred to me that Mabel, the elder here, is calling Con an old man. Look at the expression on his face when she says that. Maybe she's trying to imply that Con is in the beginning of his own strength regression and is trying to keep a lid on it.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kaeto » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:25 pm

Bar1 must have had to work a lot. Not even filler this week. Oh well. (I know, that's a deep subject. )
Forward the Dinocrome!

And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:04 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Kaeto » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:42 pm

No complaint from here. Just curiosity.
Forward the Dinocrome!

And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:07 pm

Scanning right now! I'll send B&Ws... then... mebbe go back to that color piece I was working on on my dA.
Dat explamation point ain't accusatory or defensive, it's enthusiastic. -_-;

Lemme explain, wen't to be early yesterday, even though I had page done, because I thought there might be phone call for morning shift overtime. So didn't get woken up with a phone call, and instead ran errands & did some drawing at Palladium

*Edit*
Accidentally clicked "Plastic Nee-San" link on YouTube...
wot haff eye dunn?
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:07 pm

Well, at this point, it'll go up late Friday night if it goes up at all. I'm for bed, up at 6 AM for another convention.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:59 pm

Sent versions latenight - with some shading to the background layer at least. And differences from the initial that I'd sent to Kris & the final line inks are pretty different.
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Happygun » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:11 pm

...I've got to figure out a way of making more money so I actually have some disposable income to send your way (and several other internet creative types I'm a fan of). Moving out of San Francisco would be a start. Fun fact: I pay 1,500 USD a month for an in-law apartment with no parking and a defective oven (at least my landlords cover basic utilities). That's well over half my monthly paycheck.

Isn't the new economy swell? :roll:
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:14 pm

Um er.

I just remembered... with my usual travel lappy's motherboard frying at the last show, I haven't set up the temporary travel compy with FTP access to the website. So I -can't- upload this week's page on the road.

So this week's page just became next week's page.

Whoops. I goofed.

(This is why I really need the pages on Wednesday...)
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Next

Return to Peter is the Wolf