[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Valentine's Day 2016

Valentine's Day 2016

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Valentine's Day 2016

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:44 pm

Doesn't Rebecca look cute?
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Valentine's Day 2015

Postby Happygun » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:10 am

The power of cute compels you!

Don't you mean 2016?
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Re: Valentine's Day 2016

Postby CmdrPowers » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:53 am

Wow Rebecca is darling! Dammit. <3
"The best diplomat I know is a fully-charged phaser bank!" (Lt. Cmdr Montgomery Scott)
CmdrPowers
Sweater stretching

Postby Motorcycle » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:53 am

She is! Pity we'll prolly never get to see her looking this unguarded in the comic.
It's time to prove to your friends you're worth a damn; sometimes that means dying, sometimes that means killing a whole lot of people.
Motorcycle
Just getting started

Postby Rocket T. Coyote » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:30 pm

She's definitely out-growm those pajamas. :wink:
The coyote with his very own space program.
Rocket T. Coyote
Sweater stretching

Postby CmdrPowers » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:42 am

Waitaminit!! She has a plush Woola?! Damn, I've been looking for on of those!

And yes, it took me this long to notice for some reason. 8)
"The best diplomat I know is a fully-charged phaser bank!" (Lt. Cmdr Montgomery Scott)
CmdrPowers
Sweater stretching

Postby bar1scorpio » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:11 pm

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Re: Valentine's Day

Postby CmdrPowers » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:31 am

See?? I barely noticed the Woola!

Oh, and slightly OT, I picked up Kagai! this morning. Oh Ben...why wasn't there more art? :)
CmdrPowers
Sweater stretching

Re: Valentine's Day

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:45 pm

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Basara549 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:38 am

So, where did this art go to now?

I'm not finding it as a regular page, omake or guest art now.
Basara549
Just getting started

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:57 am

bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Boogaloo » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:43 pm

Sorry to dredge this up but I missed the image, and it doesn't seem to be in either of the galleries (on the general or adult side). Could you post it there or on FA or DA like you said?

Thanks!
Boogaloo
Just getting started

Postby Basara549 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:50 am

Update:

The General Audiences version version is now on his DeviantArt page.

Not gone looking for the other one.

Of course, it's now a waiting game for when hi schedule's free enough for the next page.
Basara549
Just getting started

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:07 am

This weekend while at CyPhaCon I'll be working on catching up on the HTML for the site, including all the filler (including the Easter illo).
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:36 pm

And I've finally got these stupid inks on the next page done - there was Motor City Fur Con and midway through the page- Kevin had a request for a last minute piece that was the chance to draw a giant demon being swarmed by skelebots- and there's Midwest Media Expo this weekend and Motor City Nightmares the next - and then I've got nothing going on with my life other than trying to draw at home in a dark little room in front of a computer until.. AnthroCon. literally nobody at any other con has contacted me back other than to put me on a frickin' wait list for AA.
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:43 pm

As for me, I left the thumb drive with the website work at home for CyPhaCon by accident, and when I got home three whole days got taken up by work on an imminent Kickstarter project (more news on that later), and today and tomorrow will be eaten by finishing WLP's inventory property rendition to the county assessors, finalizing and filing income taxes, catching up on the monthly bills, grocery shopping, putting anti-flea medicine on the cats, and spring cleaning.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:50 pm

The Gallery page is updated, including the Valentine's and Easter pics.

Page 370 will be posted before I go to bed.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:02 pm

I have no idea why the upload would be this late...
Today...
I have no idea what Kris could possibly have been up to...
All day...
Today.
(Oh come off it, I haven't made one such joke all day!)
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:15 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Boogaloo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:04 am

Boogaloo
Just getting started

Return to Peter is the Wolf