[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Page 368 (3-3-2016)

Page 368 (3-3-2016)

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Page 368 (3-3-2016)

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:04 am

And back we go into Sarah's imagination for a bit.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Page 368 (3-3-2016)

Postby matteso585 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:40 am

1) That kind of imagination indicates that Sarah is almost completely in control of her werewolf side. 2) Seems like Peter is the Wolf is the only webcomic being updated here nowadays.
matteso585
Bodice ripping

Postby Kaeto » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:26 pm

Don't forget to give her the sword.
Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:43 pm

Crap page, I know.
Panel two only feels about 2/3 done, and panel 3 needs some kind of... thing... going on in the background to kick off a transformation sequence, and I'm not sure what it is.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby JnEricsonx » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:47 pm

Well, she's certainly about to have the anatomy of Cutey Honey....in part. Unless you're about to show Wolf Sarah with a typical anime girl figure in which case, carry on sir! Trying to buy those VHS's back in the 90s was so much fun, basically hoping your parents didn't notice the text NOT FOR CHILDREN on the front and back.
JnEricsonx
Sweater stretching

Postby bar1scorpio » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:22 am

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby CmdrPowers » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:15 am

Yay, Sarah! Y'know, this may just be in her imagination or cosplaying at a convention, but I love it! She and Peter are the focus of these books for me. The more I see of them the better!

Oh, and isn't it about time book two's cover and such were done?

Love, Scotty 8)
"The best diplomat I know is a fully-charged phaser bank!" (Lt. Cmdr Montgomery Scott)
CmdrPowers
Sweater stretching

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:15 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Happygun » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:11 pm

Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby JnEricsonx » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:58 pm

You kidding? The Blockbuster video by me back in the 90s never got a bunch of their anime tapes back-said tapes, 2 decades later are STILL sitting in my closet right now. And if you wanna fully validate my Perv Geek card, back in the day, I spent 100 bucks to buy the 5 part Legend of the Overfiend set-because I honestly wanted to know what all the infamous fuss was about. Well holee crap.
JnEricsonx
Sweater stretching

Postby bar1scorpio » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:59 pm

bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Rocket T. Coyote » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:57 pm

One can imagine Sarah's werewolf nose bobbing as she tracks her quarry. Perhaps finding a lost person who wandered away and about to succumb to hypothermia, giving a warm hug until search teams draw near and sneaking off in the snowstorm before being spotted. 8)
The coyote with his very own space program.
Rocket T. Coyote
Sweater stretching

Postby ShadowMage » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:03 am

*reads Sarah's monologue*

Oh, Christ on a bike... here we go again...
Whenever I see bar-1, all I can think is... how the f**k is it even possible to abuse Sierra Mist? I mean, maybe with AMP or Red Bull, but... what was I talking about?

Whoever said 'nothing's impossible' never tried slamming a revolving door.
ShadowMage
Button popping

Postby Kris@WLP » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:44 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby ShadowMage » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:37 am

Whenever I see bar-1, all I can think is... how the f**k is it even possible to abuse Sierra Mist? I mean, maybe with AMP or Red Bull, but... what was I talking about?

Whoever said 'nothing's impossible' never tried slamming a revolving door.
ShadowMage
Button popping

Return to Peter is the Wolf