[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Page 369 (3-10-2016)

Page 369 (3-10-2016)

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Page 369 (3-10-2016)

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:39 pm

HTML later. I've been sick as hell for over a week now, and I don't have time or energy right now for the full update before I need to be on the road for Texas Furry Fiesta.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Page 369 (3-10-2016)

Postby Happygun » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:25 pm

Hope you heal up fast, Kris. Sickness before an event is frustrating to say the least.

Comic-wise, it's Pretty Fluffy Bouncy Guardian Honey Puppy!

or...

Shimmering Justice Furry Warrior Amazon Soldier!

or...

Super Magical Muscle Fuzzy Protector Princess!
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby matteso585 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:25 pm

Okay, why is this a parody of Sailor Moon? I was expecting Sarah to burst out of her clothes.
matteso585
Bodice ripping

Postby Kaeto » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:27 pm

EGAD! just EGAD!
Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby CmdrPowers » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:00 pm

PAN PAN, SHIMA, PAN PAN, SHIMA!
SHIMA, PAN, PAN!

*PANT, PANT, PANT*

Works just fine. 8)
"The best diplomat I know is a fully-charged phaser bank!" (Lt. Cmdr Montgomery Scott)
CmdrPowers
Sweater stretching

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:35 pm

"Shimapan" of course, meaning "Striped Panties"
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Basara549 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:30 am

There's a crossover that would be a hoot to see - Happousai (or however you spell his name) from Ranma 1/2 trying to steal Sarah's panties - and the resulting brawl....
Basara549
Just getting started

Postby CmdrPowers » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:46 am

"The best diplomat I know is a fully-charged phaser bank!" (Lt. Cmdr Montgomery Scott)
CmdrPowers
Sweater stretching

Postby bar1scorpio » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:56 am

I really wasn't sure if I'd have to point it out.. eh.. it's kinda a relatively new meme... and really, it's a meme outta underpants...
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby CmdrPowers » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:06 am

It's a great panel guys, and it got me to thinking. Not to tell anyone how to do their job, but it might be a great story arc for Sarah to use her costuming skills to create clothing that adapts to her increase in size when she wolfs out. The story would be filled with great moments of embarrassment and comedy, frustration and triumph. Jean and Peter cheering her on and Rebecca sneering until she...ah, not to completely give you everything! Heck, at least a sub plot.
CmdrPowers
Sweater stretching

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:38 am

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby CmdrPowers » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:54 am

CmdrPowers
Sweater stretching

Postby Rocket T. Coyote » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:44 am

Sarah just needs to add some Lycra/Spandex panels in the right places and the costume should work out fine. This could be a plus for werewolf public image.
The coyote with his very own space program.
Rocket T. Coyote
Sweater stretching

Postby bar1scorpio » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:01 pm

Might as well mention the next couple of weeks there'll be no pages -
but here will be art updates either here or my dA or what haves-
Working on St. Patty's day color image right now bringing back those celtic fae girls from last year (And Moira & Sharon), got a couple of ideas for a PitW Easter 'eCard'.
Weather's too sunny not to do Sarah in pastels-
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:33 pm

The archives page for 369 was posted with this week's update, as was gallery entries for the Easter pics Ben mentioned.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Return to Peter is the Wolf