[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Page 372 (5-19-2016)

Page 372 (5-19-2016)

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Page 372 (5-19-2016)

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu May 19, 2016 3:13 pm

Back to the real world... it's Halloween night!
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Page 372 (5-19-2016)

Postby Kaeto » Thu May 19, 2016 5:49 pm

Nice! I'd love to see a full body pic of Jean in that outfit.
Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu May 19, 2016 11:59 pm

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Kaeto » Fri May 20, 2016 2:11 am

It's not the same outfit as the Horror Show Host pic.
Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri May 20, 2016 11:29 am

BTW, today's the last day on the NHS card game Kickstarter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13 ... -card-game
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Arkron » Fri May 20, 2016 5:27 pm

I made an account just to say this: I absolutely loved the 'Armoured Skeptic' and 'Shoe0nHead' references in the comic. Two of my favorite YouTubers. :D

I saw Peter dressed in a way that resembles the Armoured Skeptic character and I was like: huh, he looks like the Armoured Skeptic. At first I didn't think much of it, passing it as just coincidence, but when Sarah spoke about wearing a 'shoe on her head' as a Haloween costume, that settled it for me. Great reference!

Just awesome! Love the jokes! Keep up the great art and story. :)
Arkron
Just getting started

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri May 20, 2016 7:30 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Rocket T. Coyote » Fri May 20, 2016 9:02 pm

There's a classic Popeye cartoon where Olive has a boot on her head.
The coyote with his very own space program.
Rocket T. Coyote
Sweater stretching

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri May 20, 2016 10:31 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Ganthan » Sat May 21, 2016 11:04 am

I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat May 21, 2016 4:37 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Happygun » Sat May 21, 2016 10:58 pm

Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby rdfox » Fri May 27, 2016 7:30 am

...so I just had a thought. Exactly HOW did Sara bribe Jean into Halloween Costumes? Might it have been with agreeing to that threesome that Jean was trying to get earlier?
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
rdfox
Button popping

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri May 27, 2016 11:00 am

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Enkrod » Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:01 pm

Wow Kris, the Armored Sceptic and ShoeOnHead was NOT intentional? Because wow, I only registered to tell you how much I love the reference.
Enkrod
Just getting started

Return to Peter is the Wolf