[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Filler, 7-7-2016

Filler, 7-7-2016

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Filler, 7-7-2016

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:39 am

Got the image just before I hit the road for Anime Festival Wichita, so here it is.

Another PitW -20 installment next week.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Filler, 7-7-2016

Postby Ganthan » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:54 am

Not working
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Happygun » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:19 pm

It is for me. D'awww...bookworm Sarah.
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Ganthan » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:06 pm

No matter how much I refresh, try the archive, go back a little and hit newest strip, no can do. It's not loading for me.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Ganthan » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:04 pm

Okay there it goes. It didn't work until I got home and connected my phone to my wifi network, something it never really needed to do before.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:39 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Rocket T. Coyote » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:33 pm

I think someone is being an Armored Skeptic.
The coyote with his very own space program.
Rocket T. Coyote
Sweater stretching

Postby Unmasked » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:26 am

Ok. Long time viewer since the beginning. I have bought the comic and signed up to the patreon. I love the artwork, love the story, love the community. But I finally feel the need to speak up regarding the once a month update slump we've gotten into recently. What gives? Im almost to the point where I don't bother to even check the website every week because I know it's probably pointless. Sorry for the harsh tone but somebody had to say it. https://youtu.be/UYKKQn3WXh0
Unmasked
Just getting started

Postby Kris@WLP » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:54 am

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Unmasked » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:06 am

Thanks for the quick response. I certainly look forward to updates in the future. If there's anything we of the community can do to help let us know. I have some experience with web page work and could contribute perhaps.
Unmasked
Just getting started

Postby MitchellTF » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:00 am

I'll second "Whatever I can do to help updates".
MitchellTF
Mountain climbing

Postby Kris@WLP » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:39 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Happygun » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:07 pm

Happy Happy!

And it seems like the current arc will now play out over Halloween - quite apropos.
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby bar1scorpio » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:48 pm

Finally finished drawing phase of adult page, need to scan.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Return to Peter is the Wolf