[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Page 385 (Book 4 Pg. 7) (4-13-2017)

Page 385 (Book 4 Pg. 7) (4-13-2017)

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Page 385 (Book 4 Pg. 7) (4-13-2017)

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:05 pm

Retribution will have to wait until new clothes, apparently.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Page 385 (Book 4 Pg. 7) (4-13-2017)

Postby Happygun » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:05 pm

...NOW she's self-conscious about being nude in front of strangers?
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby ShadowMage » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:26 am

*facepalm* Aaaalllrighty, then.

Noah, wipe that retarded grin off your face. You're NEVER getting a piece of that. Fuck off already.

Erica, SHUT YOUR FAT, IMPULSIVE, BOSSY BITCH ASS THE FUCK UP.

Sarah...

*closes eyes, pinches bridge of nose between fingers, sighs in exasperation*

...De-wolf, and go get a change of clothes.
Whenever I see bar-1, all I can think is... how the f**k is it even possible to abuse Sierra Mist? I mean, maybe with AMP or Red Bull, but... what was I talking about?

Whoever said 'nothing's impossible' never tried slamming a revolving door.
ShadowMage
Button popping

Postby Ganthan » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:01 am

Okay, now's the time when I offer up my art critique. I'm significantly underwhelmed at Sarah's physique here. She just looks too skinny. She needs to be bigger and more defined in both muscles and boobs.
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby JohnPR » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:17 pm

Some suggestions for improvement.

Muscle bulk and definition between the range of a female fitness model and a female body builder. A fairly low body fat index apart from her breasts. The lack of definition on her back makes it difficult distinguish upper back, lower back, and buttocks which make her appear shorter or stockier without other characters sharing the frame as a reference, and makes the tail look like it is coming out half way down her lower back rather than just above the buttocks. The breasts perkier. The muscle development helps support them facing forward. The top edges of the nipples just below the equator of the breasts due to gravity having some say in physics. The nipples themselves more pronounced being large enough to be cupped in about 1 to 2/3 of a human-sized palm. When Juniper or Peter have tried sucking them their mouths had to be opened but not strained to fit. The areola should be visible and extend from the edge of the nipple a distance equal to the radius of the nipple when viewed head on. Hope this helps.
JohnPR
Just getting started

Postby matteso585 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:26 pm

Well that transformation escalated quickly.
matteso585
Bodice ripping

Postby CmdrPowers » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:16 pm

I am not going to criticize our new artist just because she doesn't draw Sarawuff the same way Bar-1 did. She has her own style and I for one am very pleased with it. You hear me, Kris? Good Job! Good Boy! Good Girl! You all get biscuits. :D
"The best diplomat I know is a fully-charged phaser bank!" (Lt. Cmdr Montgomery Scott)
CmdrPowers
Sweater stretching

Postby tHEfOOL » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:52 am

Seriously people chill out, new artist= new art style. Kris wouldn't have had Padunk start drawing the comic if he wasn't happy with her art. Just wait and see how it all turns out.

"And yay did cieling cat smite the sinner with ROTFLCOPTERS, for he knew not the sacrement of the bucket"
tHEfOOL
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Ganthan » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:59 am

-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Ganthan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:57 am

I'm guessing it's a late/no update week due to Kris driving to Chattanooga?
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Return to Peter is the Wolf