[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Page 389 (Book 4 Page 11) (5-18-2017)

Page 389 (Book 4 Page 11) (5-18-2017)

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Page 389 (Book 4 Page 11) (5-18-2017)

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu May 18, 2017 9:29 am

I hope the weather's mild there; it's early November at this point in the story...
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Page 389 (Book 4 Page 11) (5-18-2017)

Postby Ganthan » Thu May 18, 2017 10:23 am

404 'd, Captain.
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby CmdrPowers » Thu May 18, 2017 10:44 am

Yay for SaraWuff! And yay for Padunk! I'm liking this more and more, Kris. Keep it up and I'll quite harassing you about the book that I paid for a couple of years ago. 8-)
"The best diplomat I know is a fully-charged phaser bank!" (Lt. Cmdr Montgomery Scott)
CmdrPowers
Sweater stretching

Postby rdfox » Thu May 18, 2017 11:03 am

So am I the only one having trouble reading the sign outside 200(cone)? "Without ice cream, there would be [unreadable] & chaos"?
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
rdfox
Button popping

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu May 18, 2017 11:05 am

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Ganthan » Thu May 18, 2017 1:45 pm

Nope, still broke'd. General is working though.

Sarah is risking further exposure that she knows can lead to death for herself and Peter for the sake of fast food nostalgia? This seems like a bit of an Idiot Ball maneuver even for her.
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby matteso585 » Thu May 18, 2017 3:32 pm

Taking her clothes off before transforming. That's what I call being smart.
matteso585
Bodice ripping

Postby ShadowMage » Thu May 18, 2017 7:52 pm

Whenever I see bar-1, all I can think is... how the f**k is it even possible to abuse Sierra Mist? I mean, maybe with AMP or Red Bull, but... what was I talking about?

Whoever said 'nothing's impossible' never tried slamming a revolving door.
ShadowMage
Button popping

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu May 18, 2017 8:25 pm

I didn't exactly attempt to surprise you- remember, Con's narration referred to "the Tiki Incident"...
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby ShadowMage » Fri May 19, 2017 11:25 pm

Whenever I see bar-1, all I can think is... how the f**k is it even possible to abuse Sierra Mist? I mean, maybe with AMP or Red Bull, but... what was I talking about?

Whoever said 'nothing's impossible' never tried slamming a revolving door.
ShadowMage
Button popping

Postby Nutster » Wed May 24, 2017 9:40 am

So her beast is going to Smash the Parkie figure under the tarp. That goes according to plan. But Saving Tiki will mean removing it from in front of the restaurant and relocating it to her living room, concrete pad and all. Therefore the restaurant staff will have no choice but to "fix" Parkie and mount that. Too bad all the damage means the fibreglass statue no longer looks that much like all those photos they took when she visited last time.

Manager: Um, where are her, umm, ... [ Waves his hands in front of his chest ]
Employee 1(the woman who played with Parkie's breasts): Well, her breasts were so damaged, it was easier to, sort of, make her male, with a curved chest instead of a curvy chest.
Employee 2 (the one with the camera during Parkie's visit): I think it still works. I mean the tail still fits in properly. Oh, by the way, reaching up inside her crotch to apply the duct tape on the inside is a little weird for me.
Employee 1: Remember, this is now a guy. So reaching up shouldn't that weird.
Employee 2: A guy doesn't have a hole there, well not unless he's about to die!
Nutster
Just getting started

Postby Mondoblasto » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:53 pm

"Operation: Save Tiki" is a go!
Mondoblasto
Just getting started

Return to Peter is the Wolf