[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Why the Delays THIS time?

Why the Delays THIS time?

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Why the Delays THIS time?

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:40 pm

OK, I had script ready to go at A-Kon... but I didn't have layouts sketched, and I wanted to do that to make it easier on the artist.

After A-Kon, things kept cropping up, and it took over a week before I finally got the layouts scribbled out (plus a few more pages of script).

And practically the day after I sent the script to Mischa, someone stole her brand-new "Dark Side" backpack out of her car, with all her sketchbooks and art gear (including about a hundred very expensive Copics)...

... and, much more important, her antidepressant prescriptions.

Which had just been refilled, and which she can't get refilled again until the middle of this month.

She's working on the next page, but between dealing with antidepressant withdrawal symptoms and my own foot-dragging, that's why we're late.

Knock wood, the next page- which gets back to our lead trio- goes up next week.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Why the Delays THIS time?

Postby Henpecked » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:51 am

All due respect, Kris, but I don't think I want to be within 500 miles of your location at any time. With your luck a giant meteor is likely to land right on your forehead and I don't want to be anywhere near the impact zone. :wink:

All seriousness though, sorry to hear about the bad news and hope things get better for both of you.
Henpecked
Huge tracts o'land

Postby matteso585 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:56 am

Maybe she should have locked her car, and take the keys with her.
matteso585
Bodice ripping

Postby stormydragon » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:36 am

I'm seriously considering just giving up on the comic and head-cannoning that Nero was the main character the whole time, and that his death was the unexpected Soprano's style ending to the comic.
stormydragon
Mountain climbing

Postby MitchellTF » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:11 pm

All I can offer at present is my prayers, sadly. If I could offer more, I would.
MitchellTF
Mountain climbing

Return to Peter is the Wolf