[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Kris can you just share the script already?

Kris can you just share the script already?

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Kris can you just share the script already?

Postby Nopewolf » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:01 pm

Look I'm trying to stay positive on this but after everything that has gone down in the last year or two I'm done with this comic. Between the massive delays, the constant artist hopping, the excuses one after another.. I'm just so done with this. Peter is the Wolf was a great story done well, it was cute, it was funny, it was sexy.. but I think its ran the course already.

I can't see the traffic you get on a direct level but I'm assuming by now it's pretty damn low. All I ask is if you're going to keep dragging this old dog (wolf) of a comic through the mud you at least do us all a favor and type out the full story of Peter is the Wolf. Start to expected finish full of all the spoilers and nonsense.

"But wait, that would ruin the comic!" Kris I don't think the comic could get any worse at this point and I'm not going to wait until I have kids or grandkids to find out how this story is going to end. I'm asking nicely and I think we have more than enough people in the community who are at the same point: Kris can you please just make a large post explaining the full story of PitW? I don't care if you keep the comic going but at least give us a way out in case this does become another 3-4 year project.

Thank you.
Nopewolf
Feeling strange

Re: Kris can you just share the script already?

Postby MitchellTF » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:23 am

Stuff like this is probably making the artist even MORE depressed...
MitchellTF
Mountain climbing

Postby Nopewolf » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:13 pm

That's really not my problem or the problem of anyone in the community.
Nopewolf
Feeling strange

Postby herpderp » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:49 pm

herpderp
Just getting started

Postby Nopewolf » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:27 pm

Sorry if Kris picked another Tumblr-based artist and it isn't working out. The one artist we did have back in the day mostly did his job well but for reasons I can't recall we don't have him anymore to do the job. Don't worry, next time I ask Kris to stop dragging something out I'll make sure there is a poll so there can be more visible disappointment from the community so we don't have to hugbox to feel better.

Grow up kid, it's fine to be annoyed with something after spending a few hundred dollars to support it only to watch it die in a dumpster like a beaten dog; the irony is not wasted on me.
Nopewolf
Feeling strange

Postby TimGee250 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:20 pm

It's not as if Kris owes us anything, this isn't even Patreon.
And hell, I have two uncompleted fanfics on fanfic.net alone, and of the two that are complete, one still needs an epilogue.

It'll be published when it gets published. I'm sticking this one out till it's over or until Kris hangs up the pen.
TimGee250
Sweater stretching

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:25 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby MitchellTF » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:12 pm

Kris, you have a good work, and are a good person, and I'm sorry the Artist has problems due to things out of their control, and I will do whatever I can to help.
MitchellTF
Mountain climbing

Return to Peter is the Wolf