[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Page 413 (Book 4 Page 35) (9-13-2018)

Page 413 (Book 4 Page 35) (9-13-2018)

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Page 413 (Book 4 Page 35) (9-13-2018)

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:02 pm

This week's page was drawn at the same time as last week's, and it shows a bit.

But I've seen next week's lineart, and I think you'll agree it's much better... and I have my fingers crossed for the week after that.

So I ask those of you who have complained about the art to have a bit of forebearance.

And for the rest of you... enjoy an evil plan in the process of coming together.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Page 413 (Book 4 Page 35) (9-13-2018)

Postby TimGee250 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:43 pm

Two pages
...in a row...
....on schedule...

I think I like this new trend. I'm one of those who isn't wholly sold on the artwork, but I can get used to it.
Well done!
TimGee250
Sweater stretching

Postby Podoboo » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:08 am

I doubt I'll get used to this art style, but hearing next week is different makes me hopeful. Fingers crossed.
Podoboo
Feeling strange

Postby Ganthan » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:32 am

Wow. The difference in quality from the last page and this page is night and day. So much better.

Mischa sent you both of these at the same time? I'm still skeptical about the previous one even being done by her. Either way I'm glad things are getting better.
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby matteso585 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:55 pm

An unsuspecting group about to be ambushed. I have an idea where this is going.
matteso585
Bodice ripping

Postby Nopewolf » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:13 am

Nopewolf
Feeling strange

Return to Peter is the Wolf