[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Call for Submissions: New Peter is the Wolf Artist

Call for Submissions: New Peter is the Wolf Artist

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Call for Submissions: New Peter is the Wolf Artist

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu May 30, 2019 9:04 am

I've been putting this announcement off for a while.

Early in May, Mischa cel Frumos, the current Peter is the Wolf artist, stepped down from working on the project, as stress in her life made it impossible for her to work on the project.

Previously when an artist left the project I had another artist already in mind to take over. Not now. I need a new artist to complete what will be the final book of Peter is the Wolf, and I'm throwing it open for anyone who wants to apply. I'm looking for at least one inked and grayscaled page per week. Artists must be comfortable with drawing violent scenes, full frontal male and female nudity, and explicit sexual content.

THIS IS A PAYING ART JOB. Exact payment and terms will be negotiated with the artist.

I will also be contacting select artists who catch my eye or who I've worked with in the past. My final decision will be made between July 1st and July 10th, and ideally updates will resume in early August.

Until then, Peter is the Wolf is going on a hopefully brief hiatus. Back soon.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Call for Submissions: New Peter is the Wolf Artist

Postby matteso585 » Thu May 30, 2019 3:44 pm

1) May I suggest AraChiya? 2) The who new artists thing is making me wonder why Chocolate Milkmaid Book 5 didn't get a new artist to end that ridiculously long hiatus.
matteso585
Bodice ripping

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu May 30, 2019 8:46 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby AraChiya » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:58 pm

Wow... it happened again? Just like I predicted??? I have no problem with the conditions for doing the job, but I will have to do the characters a bit more in my style rather than try to duplicate BAR1 since it was not told that Bar1's style was not wanted anymore. So Chris, are you going to reply to me directly this time and I can send you new samples unless you want me to try to copy the current style (which I hate)?
I have no idea why I checked these boards again after my offer was never acknowledged but I think I may be glad I did.
AraChiya
Button popping

Postby Norithics » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:34 pm

Are you still looking for an artist? I love this comic and want it to continue, and it doesn't look like too many others are stepping up. Would love to talk, uh, hopefully on Discord or something?
Norithics
Just getting started

Postby Kris@WLP » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:01 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Kris@WLP » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:02 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby AraChiya » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:12 pm

One can go back into the files to see your exact words but you gave the impression you were in search of an artist but did not reply directly to me. You responded to someone else and said you would take notice of what I was posting. Yes, you said you had some artists lined up but also invited other artists to mention that they were interested.
The second time, again you did say, if i recall that you were going down the list you had, but again you never replied to me at all, you replied to others who posted immediately after I did just like you did this time. That's three times you snubbed me. All you had to say was Thanks for the offer but no thank you. That's all. I didn't expect to get the job anyway but there still is a certain level of professionalism that should have been observed and applied. That is my only 'beef' here. Not that I was not pick but that I was ignored. It is there for all to see how you replied to someone after I posted or talked to someone else about me instead of responding to me. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL... and a good way to make artists never want to work with you. I hope you don't treat the other artists that way.
AraChiya
Button popping

Postby AraChiya » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:46 am

AraChiya
Button popping

Postby Norithics » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:18 pm

Hey uh, I sent you my communication info on the 2nd, just putting out a reminder in case you didn't get it or something. I waited all day thursday without a reply, I guess you were busy or something. Anyway, ball's in your court, message me if and when you get a chance.
Norithics
Just getting started

Postby Kris@WLP » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:46 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Ally_Cat » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:42 pm

Is the comic ever coming back or you guys going to just keep arguing like a bunch of kids instead of handling things calmly like adults and being respectful and professional?
Ally_Cat
Just getting started

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:16 am

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Return to Peter is the Wolf