[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Art Supplies?

Art Supplies?

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Art Supplies?

Postby bar1scorpio » Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:30 am

So, I'm fiddling about with my gunky thumball-mouse and thinking.. ain't it about time I fainlly got that Wacom board? And I'm shopping about on Newegg.com, where I got my new tower, that so many of you kindly pitched in for, and it occurs to me: How about I select some stuff that I could use, and toss it into a wish list? So if you'd really love to show some support now, (I'll also be posting this to my yahoogroup) and you have some money to spare-

That's my link to a few items, Wacom Board, Flatpanel screen, external HD... feel free to also suggest anything else I could use, and you'd be willing to chip in for. ^^ Every little bit helps.. helps me get done art a little faster, a little better, or just tote around data & files to conventions! (I'm looking at a couple laptops, but have no idea what I actually need in one. Like my tower, I need furries who work in IT to tell me what to buy...)
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:09 pm

Many thanks to K-Mack, for the WACOM tablet that just arrived not 2 minutes ago! This will be put to good use!

Have a meme.

from the new flyer I'm working on. ^_^
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Right...

Postby K-MacK » Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:58 pm

>Sigh< I do...although I have to use the "Cold-Gentle Cycle" or it wrinkles and the stains set. Tumble drying is starting to leave marks as well.
Perhaps I ought to look at a replacement...OOPS! Wrong century!
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

troubles? , we dont need no stinking troubles!...

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:15 am

Way to go K-Mack ! :D

As soon as Tyrant and I get our "financal fiasco" taken care of you can expect to see some more donations roll in for both the Peter is the wolf cause ,and all of WLP in general !

Right no though tyrant's debt is completely draining my funds , barring of course the horrendous medical bills and such that I have acrued since this years' A-Kon ( It cost me more to come back then it it would have to stay there in Dallas ! :shock: )

As soon as I have any free cash at all expect a nice donation from me and Tyrant , untill then if anyone knows how to generate good luck ,please send it our way! :( (NOTE , we are asking for luck not money , we earn every penny we get ,but good luck we will gladly accept ... :wink: )
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Money Spell....worked for me....

Postby K-MacK » Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:22 pm

Try taking a Penny , a styrofoam cup, and a little dirt. Plant the Penny like it was a seed. Water a tiny bit at first, then; when you get some extra money in, water a little more. No money (luck in getting money, actually) no water.
It's what got me the extra glim that I spent on Bar-1's tablet. It worked then.
One warning: get greedy, and it'll turn on you, and cost you money! :evil:
And I'll send you al the luck I can, as soon as the moon is a little bit larger, so I can tie it to the Moon' s growth.
Hang in there, things WILL get better! :D
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Return to Peter is the Wolf